Odyssey is a great achievement and I could not be more thankful for what Frontier delivered

New player joins, didn't even learned the game, defends what he doesn't know or understand. Goes on the forum to defend developers he has no history with.

New player joins the game, game works poorly and he's lost. Goes to social media to say this.

What exactly is confusing to you here when it comes to probability?

That doesn’t mean the positive new players is an employee of FDev though.

New players seeking out the official forum over their usual social media to complain is just as improbable if you ask me.

But then, this is a special place...

He literally is an employee of FD. The cognitive dissonance being presented is stunning.

Based on what evidence? Looks like you’re looking for something that fits your own narrative.

I think the gaming press being so interested in the fiasco of release is more likely to bring a bunch of trolls pretending to be either super satisfied customers or super angry ones (or both) is far more likely than FDev spending money on such poor quality ‘positive comms’. Especially as FDev’s default response historically has always been absolute silence on every issue until it blows over.

Quick factual reminder for the PR shills:

The game is currently at 31% positive review on Steam (where lots of those 31% reviews are souless 3 words copy/paste).

So stop making it sound like is a half full/empty cup situation, because it is not.

New player joins, didn't even learned the game, defends what he doesn't know or understand. Goes on the forum to defend developers he has no history with.

New player joins the game, game works poorly and he's lost. Goes to social media to say this.

What exactly is confusing to you here when it comes to probability?
Is someone a new player just because they might have recently joined the forum?

Further to that if they joined the forum over a year ago, like the OP, are they still really that new?

Is someone a new player just because they might have recently joined the forum?

Further to that if they joined the forum over a year ago, like the OP, are they still really that new?
I'm not exactly sure how this works, but you do need a Frontier account to play the game right? Is the forum account separate from the account you use for the launcher?

024FC8C9E43C2550EE1344BED28A4E6CB304E0F6

Everybody, every chair, and every table floats at the bar today

Top Bottom