[Official livestream] Fleet Carriers coming this year, on time, more news & details following the 24hr Charity livestream

In the interest of precision, it can only be truly said that FCs are coming 'Soon, Eventually, Probably'. Eventually this will be upgraded to 'Imminent, Probably', probably. What we are waiting for is 'Tomorrow, hopefully', with the usual caveats about acts of gods, and ultimately 'Later Today - if the servers don't collapse under the weight of expectation (probably)'.

Personally I'm sticking with 'When they get here'.
So when?

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Tl;dr.
Plus I don't understand British.
This may come in handy:

Anglo-vs-EU.jpg

Because Fleet Carriers are always on time, kind of like wizards.

To be fair though, with wizards being immortal and all that, time isn't really a concept they fully understand.

I now have this mental picture (video in fact) of Mr & Mrs Braben's front door being flatten on the occasion of their son's eleventh birthday, and a big hairy fellow saying 'You're a wizard, David!'.

I feel this explains a lot to us poor muggles*.

*Apologies for mixing fantasy universes.

FC besides, wasn’t there supposed to be a second round/patch of bugfixes between January and the release of FC? At least I remember some bugs being moved to a later stage in the patch notes. 🤔

No. People assumed that because of the long time frame between January and June. But Frontier only ever mentioned that they are focusing on bug fixing and doing the Dec-beta Jan-update.

No. People assumed that because of the long time frame between January and June. But Frontier only ever mentioned that they are focusing on bug fixing and doing the Dec-beta Jan-update.

Hmm, maybe I didn't understand this correctly then.

January Update - Beta Announcement

Top Bottom