It probably has been posted before, but here is a comment I left on facebook :

Planet Coaster needs an update on park surroundings : city landscapes, coast, islands, etc...
I think the island and coast could be easily done (maybe I'm wrong?) but I could totally understand the impossibility to implement a city (lowering the game performance + imposing a style of building. I would just really LOVE to see at least roads and parkings and see the guests coming by car an bus. Doesn't need to be overdetailed or anything, it's just about adding a bit more life to the game.
Right now it makes it hard for me to want to play the game. It's just so demotivating to spend so much time building a realistic park and at the end knowing your stuff is still very unrealistic because people arrive from a tunnel in the middle of nowhere.

This would be a huge step in my opinion. Would really motivates me to play Planet Coaster again.
The next suggestions would be to add more rides of course and having the possibility to change the height of drop towers, observation towers, etc..
I think a "spray" tool for foliage could be really helpful too, like in Jurassic World for example. Easy and time saving, could be a very effective tool for beginners.

I give all my hope to you guys at Frontier, you already made a great game, let's make it even greater !

Thank you for reading. Julow

Certainly would like to (easily) create an island environment and a coastal would be good too. I don't think it matters what the 'city' looks like as long as it's there.

Top Bottom