IMPORTANT: Party in the Park - Planet Coaster Alpha Weekend!

Now the question is; If she buys the game (Beta) Saturday in the morning, will she still be able to play the open weekend.

I'm pretty sure you have to buy the Thrillseeker Edition before tomorrow. As Brett C said in the first post:
"Anyone can join; make sure you have pre-ordered the Planet Coaster Thrillseeker Edition before the start of the Alpha weekend to gain instant access to the game."

Quick question:

I received a Party in the Park Steam code redemption email. I am an Early Bird and therefore already have access to the game. Can I send the redemption link to a friend so they can try Planet Coaster this weekend, or is the redemption code only for me? Friend has not bought the game yet and just wants a demo at the moment.

Last edited:
From watching YouTube videos of the game, it looks like those of us who haven't had the chance to play the previous alphas are going to spend the whole weekend just figuring out how to use the interface. I'm not complaining, since I've been drooling ever since I saw what some of the "experts" like Silvarret and Flabaliki have done with it so far. But the pathing looks pretty confusing at times. But we get to play with it a little early and that's cool. Thanks, Frontier.

Quick question:

I received a Party in the Park Steam code redemption email. I am an Early Bird and therefore already have access to the game. Can I send the redemption link to a friend so they can try Planet Coaster this weekend, or is the redemption code only for me? Friend has not bought the game yet and just wants a demo at the moment.

+1 Early Bird too, so I don't see any value in the email. Unless I misunderstood the invite.

Quick question:

Me too, I sent a message to FD but the reply may take a few days, I guess I will find out tomorrow if the early bird still works or I will need to redeem the new steam code?

Last edited:
Quick question:

Same here as well! Would like to know!

On their website it says the alpha weekend starts at 6PM BST time but then on the steam post it says 10PM BST.. Which one is it?

Quick question:

I believe this is the Key you will need for the BETA AND RELEASE of the game. The alpha version will stop working once BETA comes out and the new key (which will show as Thrillseeker Edition) will be the version to play going forward. DO NOT GIVEAWAY THIS NEW KEY

Last edited:
Just bought the Trillseeker Edition. Can i play tonight during this party? Or am i too late? [where is it]

Just to point out to Tino and CrowdPleaser: Tino will probably be able to play since it appears you purchased it from Steam directly. So the Alpha should unlock tonight for you. For CrowdPleaser, I see you purchased it via the Frontier store. This means that you do not get a key instantly, but it will be generated for you by Frontier. I hope you receive it asap.
Did you buy it from the Frontier store or from Steam? I'm assuming the latter since you don't have the post background to indicate your account is associated with a Planet Coaster product so in that case you don't need a key as the keys are only for those people who have purchased from the Frontier store. The game will automatically be added to your library at the start of the event if that is the case.

All in all, I believe that whenever you purchase the Thrillseeker edition during the weekend, the Alpha will become available to you, because the ownership of the Thrillseeker edition is the key to see or not see the alpha edition. I hope these suspicions will be confirmed by either a dev, or the streams this saturday.

All in all, I believe that whenever you purchase the Thrillseeker edition during the weekend, the Alpha will become available to you, because the ownership of the Thrillseeker edition is the key to see or not see the alpha edition. I hope these suspicions will be confirmed by either a dev, or the streams this saturday.

Yes I believe that is true.

So, I buyed planet coaster thrillseeker edition yesterday on Steam.
Is there something else what I need to do to get access for the Alpha version? Of this week? 6 OCT - 10 OCT

I ordered the Thrillseeker Edition today from Steam to get access to the Alpha Party Weekend. But there is no key nor option for me to install the game... did you have to buy the pre-order before the 6th to enable this? If not, what do I do next?

So, I buyed planet coaster thrillseeker edition yesterday on Steam.
Is there something else what I need to do to get access for the Alpha version? Of this week? 6 OCT - 10 OCT
Nope, other than to try to be patient for the next 30 minutes (and then however long it takes to download). :)

Top Bottom