Pawing at the Planetary Bell

Safely returned to civilization.

Sold all of my data for 10.5mil cr. Bought an ASP.

I'm in loooooooooove.

Gonna farm some bounties until I have a comfortable amount of cr (and buy that FSD that will let me jump 30+ ly).

Then it's time to set up Twitch and head for the ol' S'n'C.

Last edited:
Safely returned to civilization.

Sold all of my data for 10.5mil cr. Bought an ASP.

I'm in loooooooooove.

Gonna farm some bounties until I have a comfortable amount of cr (and buy that FSD that will let me jump 30+ ly).

Then it's time to set up Twitch and head for the ol' S'n'C.

Congratz on accomplishment!! Enjoy the new Asp!! Is a beauty of a ship!!

Did you ever try the rings trick? Might be cool for the twitch streaming!

Congratz on accomplishment!! Enjoy the new Asp!! Is a beauty of a ship!!

Did you ever try the rings trick? Might be cool for the twitch streaming!

I have yet to come across a ringworld with two vastly different rings, but I'm keeping it in mind! I'm hoping my next trip will bring all manner of fun new things... It's gonna be a long one!

Maaybe 1kly out, found some ship wreckage with black box canisters... Never seen before. How rarely does this occur?

Nice thread.(got som rep)

I think 1kly is the farest distance where you can find those stuff...
As far as i remember, i only saw trace of life until i reach 500~800ly from Sol.

Nice thread.(got som rep)

I think 1kly is the farest distance where you can find those stuff...
As far as i remember, i only saw trace of life until i reach 500~800ly from Sol.

Ahhh, well I will keep my eye out. I've been trying to convince myself that any signal sources beyond ~750ly are worth investigating. Hung on to one of my cargo holds just for the purpose of potentially picking up something of worth. Not looking forward to the nervousness of returning to populated space with it, though.

Haven't heard of that before. Did you take a screenshot?

Yep!

5c816d5243.jpg

97e9b3e527.jpg

Now that I think about it I think I found one once, but only one, so guess it's at least somewhat rare, though could be more common in certain types of systems.

Nothing much of interest tonight. Will leave you with my favorite view in the game so far:

fabbf7b220.jpg

Last edited:
I salute a fellow... space-cat. It's nice to see an explorer with an eye for beauty. Mind if I share two views?

From one space-cat to another, you might want to hop by the Cat's Paw Nebula. Me I -had- to explore it, y'know, nebula with my name on it... It's -beautiful- when you're outside, but unfortunately looks like red-brown chemical smog when inside.
I can tell you the entire nebula contains four terraformable planets, three of which are in the same system (CAT'S PAW SECTOR LC-V C2-25, worth a scan)

Here's a view from outside the Cat's Paw, a friend says it looks somewhat threatening. I think it's unique and impressive.
view-Catspaw.jpg

And speaking of beauty, I recommend a visit of the Bug nebula. Small blue gas cloud surrounding a bright blue-white star, from inside it makes the entire night sky look like we have clouds of blue atmosphere. It's one of the nicest vistas I've come across.
view-bug nebula.jpg

I salute a fellow... space-cat. It's nice to see an explorer with an eye for beauty. Mind if I share two views?

From one space-cat to another, you might want to hop by the Cat's Paw Nebula. Me I -had- to explore it, y'know, nebula with my name on it... It's -beautiful- when you're outside, but unfortunately looks like red-brown chemical smog when inside.
I can tell you the entire nebula contains four terraformable planets, three of which are in the same system (CAT'S PAW SECTOR LC-V C2-25, worth a scan)

Here's a view from outside the Cat's Paw, a friend says it looks somewhat threatening. I think it's unique and impressive.

And speaking of beauty, I recommend a visit of the Bug nebula. Small blue gas cloud surrounding a bright blue-white star, from inside it makes the entire night sky look like we have clouds of blue atmosphere. It's one of the nicest vistas I've come across.

But of course! I like the Bug Nebula, I'll have to check that out some time. Wish we could go to the Cat's Eye Nebula, but there doesn't seem to be any stars there... .__.

Back
Top Bottom