Planet Coaster: Console Edition, coming Summer 2020!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
I love PlanetCoaster, JurassicWorldEvolution and of course PlanetZoo.
But what about M&K support on the PS4/Xbox? It is now officially possible if the dev want it.
Other PC Games like Ark or DayZ support it now. I hope u guys make an update with m&k support for Jurassic on the PS4.
BTW Great Work
Planet Coaster: Console Edition will support keyboard and mouse ;)

Just curious on if it will allow us to ride our creations like they did with rct 3? I have always loved the rct games and played them alot. So when this was announced for consoles, I literally screamed for joy. Thank you guys for that.

And it will lag, and suck just like pc version. How do they expect a freaking console to handle the graphics when a large gaming rig can't handle it. Just wait for PC2

And it will lag, and suck just like pc version. How do they expect a freaking console to handle the graphics when a large gaming rig can't handle it. Just wait for PC2
Yeah good job judging it before it is out. For the PC Version, it depends on how powerful your Computer is. If you try to play it with a Potato you will have a low framerate. The last performance update did wonders for me, and i am curious on how the Console version will perform. But yeah, wait until it is out, before you start slacking it off.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this game played close to 100 hours on pc unfortunately my pc died now I'm mostly playing on ps4 so looking forward to the summer this game might even save me from craving to get back on the pc version as we have no real solid pc and I would rather play it on my ps4 so thank you very much frontier your are the best if I could donate how much I love and support this I'd be broke so definitely looking forward to it and also a release date as summer here is late june-september so hopefully we get to try it in 3-6 months from now in the comfort of our own home thanks for taking the console players into the planco family

But it won’t be the same as the PC version without access to the same content in steam workshop. It will be like starting from scratch. I’m going to stick with the version I’m playing now. I’m still bummed that we will probably never get working waterslides and pools unless they make a Planet Coaster 2 with a better engine and water physics. A computer good enough to run Planet Coaster decently costs at least a grand or more, so that can be a big hardship for those with limited budgets and their computer fails.

Last edited:
Well I'm new to the forums and I joined because of this news. I've been waiting for the day they'd release this on console. I have a copy for PC, have had it for years, but I've not been able to justify spending a lot on a computer just to play this game.
I actually cannot wait for this and I just hope it's worth that wait.
Also, hi.

Top Bottom