Planet Zoo - 1.0.1 Update Notes

I have this problem as well although not all the time. I think I read it here or on Reddit but sometimes when you're browsing the market try pressing "space" on your keyboard. Sometimes it doesn't even register clicks with the mouse. So for example if you want to buy an animal and you're clicking and nothing happens try pressing space. It doesn't work everytime though. It also helps if you close the market and then reopen it again.

This is not the issue am having. The game is simply not loading more and not show that there are more pages.

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

I am still having problems with the Inspecor Icon. I updated today and went back to my game and it still crashes when I click on the Inspector Icon

Y’all need to fix the Vandalism and Caretaker issues. Caretakers avoid most all trash and cameras don’t seem to help at all with vandalism. What do the cameras do anyways because they do not act like PC’s cameras seems like this isn’t even implemented yet.

Still nothing on the timescale :(
They're willingly ignoring it, probably from higher-up's orders. It's never going to get changed. Either play it like this or seek a refund. I've made the decision that full price is not deserved with such a huge flaw, so I'll grab it for half the price soon enough considering Black Friday and Christmas are around the corner.

How will I know if my PZ has dowloaded the patch. Reopened it several times, and steam but no sign of a requirement to download an update?

Thank you for being so on the ball with this, Frontier! I had all kinds of bugs in beta but almost none now. I'm very surprised at how much got fixed in such a short time! Last night a couple of pygmy hippos got stuck in a pond where I think I may have made the sides too steep for their little pudgy short legs :) Oddly the game was reporting them as being thirsty although they were completely submerged, which was kind of funny. I was able to move them easily and they were fine. That's the only bug I've encountered in Sandbox so far.

The lastest update has broken the game for me, in that the game won't launch. I have been trying for 5 hours to get the problem fixed but with no luck, and before you ask. Yes i have reinstalled the game. Twice! Yes i have updated my drives, from cpu to gpu. If this problem can't be fixed please tell me so i can get a refund!

Hi Frontier - thank you for a brilliant game - since you made this update - when terrain editing or putting down scenery items - now the cursor seems to stagger and have trouble moving freely and smoothly - it only happens when terrain editing or putting down construction/scenery items. It seems that there is a slight conflict.
Was smooth before and now since the update there is a slightly stagger/delay when moving cursor around in construction/terrain edit mode.
It's not bad or unplayable - just annoying - but just seems to glitchy lag when moving camera/cursor around - thought I'd mention it.
Also - when loading any game - the green loading screen with bear animal walking - there is a slight music glitch (it stops/skips a beat) there as well and then everything loads OK - there was no glitch before - just after the last update, Thanks G

Hello, thank you for the update. Yesterday I crashed about 20 times in 5 minutes when I was trying to remove an enclosure with DEL. RMB also crashed eventually. The way I managed to get rid of the enclosure (sounds blunt, I know) was by deleting 2 - 3 pieces of wall, saving, and going until it'd crash, after that I didn't have that issue anymore.

Is there anything known about possible stability issues when E.G "spamming" a certain button?

Any news on another patch? It's been 4 days since this one, and even though they aren't game breaking per se - there are still quite some bugs I'd like to get rid of. Especially crashes and issues with keeping enclosure clean and animals fed aren't great for the enjoyment.

Just wanted to say mechanics still are not repairing vandalized items in my park. They are assigned to repair, they have a status of wandering and they walk right by the vandalized items as if they are not there.

Hello Zookeepers!

It's been two days since Planet Zoo's launch and your initial reaction has been phenomenal! We've been loving all of the creations, screenshots and animal details you have shared! We're so grateful for the feedback and reports you have been sending in and the team has been working hard to resolve as many issues as possible.

We've now rolled out our first update for Planet Zoo, designed to fix some of the most immediate issues which have been raised. Please don't worry if an issue you have reported isn't listed; we are still hard at work on your reports and feedback and will have more updates coming soon! Please take a look below for the full update notes:

Stability
  • Added several crash and stability fixes, including -
    • Crash when deleting pick up based enrichment item while an animal is using it;
    • Crash when moving staff buildings;
    • Crash when moving animals to quarantine;
    • Crash when selecting the Inspector notification;
    • Crash when signing up to newsletter;
    • Crash when deleting shops;
    • Crash when moving exhibits;
    • Crash when animals are released to wild;
    • Crash when using 'locate' button from objectives;
    • Crash when switching between fullscreen and borderless.
Scenarios
  • Fixed some objectives in Scenario 3 of Career Mode auto-completing.
Franchise Mode & Main Menu
  • The newsletter sign-up is now hidden during the welcome screen. This will prevent any issues from signing up before creating your avatar.
  • Fixed issue with profanity filter not allowing players to create franchise zoos. We have also improved messaging regarding this issue.
Staff
  • Fixed issue with multiple mechanics not repairing vandalised objects efficiently.
Animals
  • Various improvements have been made to climbing (Sorry flying bears!)
UI
  • Zoo tax is now shown on the Zoo Overview menu to give you greater information on your finances.
Guests
  • Fix for guest avatar heads disappearing.
Rendering
  • Fix rendering issues caused by ultra wide displays.
General
  • We are aware of an issue where the wrong image is displayed for the Community Challenge (it should be the tigers!). If this is the case, please restart your Steam client as it's a caching issue; do let us know if the issue persists!
As mentioned, this is only the first of our post-launch updates for Planet Zoo. We'll be sure to keep you informed regarding the next ones! Thank you again for your continued support and feedback!

Thank you!
Chanté 🦁:D
I have a fired staff stuck outside the park. Way outside, like, in the wilderness. The notification is driving me crazy. Please help.

Top Bottom