Planet Zoo 4th Anniversary & Update 1.15.2! 🎂

Mmmmh it is just so weird, since it was announced as a weekend challenge and today is the anniversary. Let's hope it's just a hicup and not something that will just not happen because it was a wrong announcement or something.

I will be so annoyed if it counted yesterday or today and just isn't giving the reward till the end. Giving a 3-day date count and saying 24 hours within that time limit is bad advertising. People have asked on every platform (here, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) yet no one has responded at all with a specific date.

I will be so annoyed if it counted yesterday or today and just isn't giving the reward till the end. Giving a 3-day date count and saying 24 hours within that time limit is bad advertising. People have asked on every platform (here, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) yet no one has responded at all with a specific date.
I've been releasing a few each play through just in case - well actually because I don't have space left rofl. I guessed the reward would be at the end like usual but wasn't sure if something would show up somewhere so you know it was being counted. But I just quit with around 20 hours left on the regular challenge.

I released over 700 animals for the current challenge, but I do not know how many were within the 3 day or 24 hour or whatever timeframe anniversary challenge. I so much hope they just miswrote the date and we get like a new challenge after the current one. Or something happens. Anything. Just an answer at this point would be fine. I also can't really play because I have so many animals that are just waiting to be released and others I do want to keep but don't have room for. And yes, of course we can just play normal and release normal and everything is normal. But I totally love getting my outfit rewards and look forward to the animals we get. I just need to know it is happening for my serotonin to kick in

I've hit the 300 mark now but have several sitting in storage that are ready to release when we get the heads up. Maybe they plan on it happening Monday when they get back in the office and was giving us the heads up so we don't get carried away with the releasing rofl.

I just wish I can see what I have in storage before opening a zoo up so I can see which zoo I need to open up to access those animals details rofl.

And it's hard to believe that it was just today, even around this time.... 4 years ago I built a (very ugly) enclosure for elephants as well as tigers, in fact for all the animals available at that time.... Because I was so excited about this game I wanted to see them all ❤️
I am very happy to have been able to participate in the development of the game for these 4 years.... To watch it get better and better with each update. I hope, indeed like the previous persons, that I will be able to celebrate Planet Zoo's birthday for a long time to come.
Thank you for making such a game. It's supposed to be just a game... but it's not just a game to me! It's something more... Thank you ❤️
Thank you also to the community that I can look forward to the news together with you, without going crazy with curiosity :ROFLMAO:
Again, thank you for everything and hopefully, see you next year!

Ah yes, what we have learned over the years .. although I still fall back to the trusted standard habitat walls sometimes for speed and shy animals. Are there any one way glass construction items ? 🤔

Just finished running through my A zoo to see if I could clear out some of my stored animals from there .. only a little .. but another 50 animals released.

I was so hoping the 24hr event would be today. I had all day to play. I've always been impressed with Frontier and how they seem to listen to the fans. Hopefully they can learn from this and improve their communication about future events.

Was about to do some mild cursing about missing the event when I loaded it up today, but it sounds like it hasn't started. Whew, thankfully I only released six cougars before I figured it out, haha.

Seeing as it is only the 6th now - it might be that the special event will be today. I think the events usually start later in the day for us UKers to give those in the US a chance. We still have 5 hours ( or more ) of working hours at Frontier for them to turn it on.

I released 47 total animals and received 2 animals and no outfits. I'm thinking it only counted yesterday.

Last edited:
Yes something has clearly gone awry as the next challenge in a week is releasing 3* reticulated giraffes so it was obviously supposed to be the anniversary challenge but wasn't set up right. I assume we haven't heard cos they are trying to work out what the fix would be as some people released loads of animals and others waited

I released over 700 animals during the event, and only received the 3-animal reward based on my position. Didn't receive any animal or outfit rewards for the "every 5 animals" theme.
Hopefully there's just a glitch and they are working on this, because I spent a lot of hours over the weekend doing this event and it would be verrrrrry disappointing.

Top Bottom