Planet Zoo: Barnyard Animal Pack | Announce

While some of the scenery pieces/foliage is slightly disappointing, the new tyres included will be extremely useful for vehicle blueprints and playgrounds. Something like 300-400 pieces in my tractors are just switches and gutter caps to make the shape of the tire, all that now down to a single piece.
This image appeared to me on social media today and I couldn't help thinking of you!

1000023283.jpg

Well after watching some videos i have to say most animals look amazing. On pair with the latest Quality. Except for the Highland cow. It does look better than in the pictures but still not good imo. Needs to be bigger, more shaggier and less "clean".

The wool texture on sheeps and alpacas look fantastic. Both models are also really good.

The donkeys feel redundant sorry. I shetland ponny or a freaking duck would've been way better options. Same with the pigs although they make a bit more sense than the random donkey.

Chickens are super funny and entertaining. They are wonderfully animated. Just lacking a bit in the texture departament. The feathers look flat, more like a painting over the skin. And the feathering on the wings could also be better looking, comparing it with the peafowl and swan. Other than that they have grown on me a lot. Might be the highlights of this pack along with the sheeps.

Now that metal fence... I will have to get the pack eventualky now 😑. That fence is just so perfect for background áreas and indoor shelters. The new wooden gates also look awesome but since the pieces don't come individually it is a bit less usefull for me. But man i do need that metal fence and small pieces 🫠😩

So i guess i'll have to wait for the next sale and get this pack after all.

I still think animal choices could've been better. I really feel like the duck and the rabbits are huge missing oportunities and that the goat is not the best breeds we could've gotten.

And i stand by my opinion that this late in the game with so many wild animals missing and a lot of big gaps in the roster it wasn't the right time for this pack.

That said is not as terrible as i first imagine it would be. And i love the new animal encounters mechanics and all the animals You can interact with! The wallabies and capybara in particular i'm excited about.

Last edited:
Well that's a typical day in Gibraltar and other tourist places with macaques... No big problems, you just have to not let them see any food, shiny object, little children, and everything else they could grab from you.
Some Lockers at the Entrance would be great, that Guests can put their Stuff in before entering

Animal encounter, but you cant come close to animal 🥸.
Rhino and Hippo Encounter 😈
🤔 Or for my Park on Hawaii: swimming with Polar Bears. But don't get too close 😆

This image appeared to me on social media today and I couldn't help thinking of you!

View attachment 391274
The Tractor Ride someone suggested once would've been so great to have in this Pack. 🤔 Maybe I could add a Train through the Vineyard to my Farm instead🥰

I said I would make 2 tractors, and here I'm thinking why not another 2... or 4 😂 Turns out my tractor blueprints are way more popular than I thought they would be.
Can you post a Link? I've already started to build a Farm and it would be really nice to have one

The donkeys feel redundant
Noooo!!!😍 I love them and really wanted those. Would've been ok though with a Replacement for the Alpaca. Perhaps with a Goose🥰

I really feel like the duck and the rabbits are huge missing oportunities
Would've been really nice to have

The Highland cattle have a very variety of sizes. I suspect they choose the smaller breeds to use them as Petting Zoo animals. And the size of the animals within the game fit with smaller breeds in my opinion.
I wish if they want to keep the small ones, that they would at least additionally give us the Standard Variety too☹️

Hopefully with the new tires in the barnyard pack, I can hopefully cut the pieces down on these tractors by a lot. These tractors currently are 600-1200 pieces.
Great. I will take a closer Look at those.

🤔 I assume with the new Animal Encounter Feature, I could set it up in such a Way that the Guests enter the Entrance Plaza through one Gate and then leave into the Barn?
But if it works, could the Guests still watch the Animals in the Enclosures at the Sides of it without me needing to add any Paths?
@Leaf Productions I hope it's ok to @ you for that Question 😊

Did someone show the Zoopedia Page for the Animals in their Video?
I'm currently building a Sheep Bridge that will lead from the Enclosure to a Meadow, so they can traverse between them on their own and this makes me wonder how big a Herd can be

Did someone show the Zoopedia Page for the Animals in their Video?
I'm currently building a Sheep Bridge that will lead from the Enclosure to a Meadow, so they can traverse between them on their own and this makes me wonder how big a Herd can be
You can have up to 50 sheeps (Up to 5 males or 49 females).

Top Bottom