🍁 Planet Zoo: North America Animal Pack, coming 4 October 🍁

Well I believe they have to keep the hype going, so showcasing animals that we already seen while the trailer is still new-ish and then upkeeping that hype further down the week with not yet seen animals is probably the right choice.
Still always been weird to me. The way they showcase some A LOT in a trailer, some very little and some not at all. A glimpse of all would be better imo

If we mix meerkats and Prairie Dogs do we get Dogkats? :ROFLMAO:
Meerkats will readily eat squirrels, so, wouldn't suggest it.

Sizes in this game are a bit wacky, and a bit of patching wouldn't hurt; California sea lions may not have as extreme of a dimorphism as other sea lions, but, on average, a male is 30% larger than a female in length (and much more massive)... gotta see it in action tho. And hoping it is not a case of 100% size camels being smaller than llamas.

I guess I'll pop in and also say, "I'm loving this pack!". It's definitely a great roster. 😁(y) I kinda wish we could've got more Sonoran animals though for my Arizona Trail which is currently lacking badly right now. :( ex:Collared Peccary aka "Javelina", Coyote, Bobcat or Mexican Bobcat, Coati, and Mexican Gray Wolf. At'least I can finally add in the Couger for my Arizona Trail! 😊
I’m kind of in the same boat as you. I’m building a North American Zoo with different sections. One of them is a section called “The Great Southwest”. I was hoping maybe we would get a Collared Peccary or Coyote or something along those lines, but oh well. I guess I’ll have to stick to my original idea of making a glass-roofed building, bio dome like building, with my 3 little exhibit animals, the Gila Monster, Rattlesnake, and Scorpion!

Alright, the cougar looks stunning:
FAOEd0yWEAIS55J

Love the eyes.

oh wow, I wasn't sure if we'd get a reveal on Sunday (actually with 8 animals if we hadn't, it would have filled out all the days through next Saturday, but I'm not complaining!) Looks really good.
I suspect we will probably get a dev diary and a giveaway of the pack on the last two days.

It looks stunning! Here’s hoping they have all the biomes they should!
Yea, really hope it will be usable as Florida Panther.

Top Bottom