Planet Zoo: Oceania Pack and Free Update 1.15 Out Now! 🐧

Both Planet Zoo and Jurassic World Evolution are Frontier games, right? Like Jurassic World Evolution that had complete edition, will Planet Zoo also have complete edition as soon as dlc pack ideas will be run out and/or unable to come up with? I was just wondering.

Both Planet Zoo and Jurassic World Evolution are Frontier games, right? Like Jurassic World Evolution that had complete edition, will Planet Zoo also have complete edition as soon as dlc pack ideas will be run out and/or unable to come up with? I was just wondering.
Yeah one day there will be a complete edition.

Question for all o' y'all:

I've noticed that when an older animal receives new colormorphs, the animal tends to not have any name for their new variant. I noticed this when the black wolves were released a while back and I noticed it again with the king penguins...

Have y'all noticed this?

By the Way, did someone already have the new King Penguin Variants in their Zoo?
Really want to see them. Especially because I'm also doing that always improving Research Station in Antarctica (still hoping that we can get a Coastal Map Option, so I can finally make it exactly like I want)

By the Way, did someone already have the new King Penguin Variants in their Zoo?
Really want to see them. Especially because I'm also doing that always improving Research Station in Antarctica (still hoping that we can get a Coastal Map Option, so I can finally make it exactly like I want)
They're crazy expensive. I checked. You might have to wait or find a "breeder" on the forums. I mean, black wolves are crazy expensive, and those came out 3 or 4 updates ago. Fortunately I have 3 pups, but I'm gonna have to keep those FOR ME🤣

They're crazy expensive. I checked. You might have to wait or find a "breeder" on the forums. I mean, black wolves are crazy expensive, and those came out 3 or 4 updates ago. Fortunately I have 3 pups, but I'm gonna have to keep those FOR ME🤣
Had something like 650 King Penguins once in the Research Center until most of them got wiped out by a Disease. So maybe the Chance to get them myself once everything else is done that I need to do before finally repairing my Computer, won't be that small once the Population replenished. If I remember correctly, I've even started to remove all Penguins from the Colony that weren't Gold or Silver

"Fixed flickering issues occurring on animals with large hair cards such as striped hyena, blue wildebeest or african crested porcupine"

I'm late but thank you so much for this Frontier ❤️ I checked the hyena and wildebeest in one of my old zoos and I've definitely noticed the difference. I had noticed those animals were always a little bit blurry compared to others when they were moving at a certain distance. It's not the case anymore now and it makes me so happy. Thank you.

Sandbox player here, I've bought over 250 penguins to see all the variations, and i still miss the Piebald one and i have a trade center full of penguins that can't be released, it's a torture to keep refreshing the market hoping for the specific variant, especially in a mode where there shouldn't be limitations.

Once again i hope that the devs will look into Sandbox market because it's not very "Sandbox", please 🙏

Hi Frontier, in new scenario, benches are bugged and guests are stuck and no leave.
It doesn't happens only in the new scenario, but also in other modes like franchise. It has been reported on the issue tracker and it has received many contributions, so the status is confirmed now. Frontier must already be aware of this bug and I expect them to fix it soon in a small update.

Good luck swallowing these fish whole, little penguin...
20230927200911_1.jpg

Top Bottom