🐾 Planet Zoo - Update 1.3 coming 25 August 🐾

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
this is some great news, and i have to say im really excited to jump back into the game to check it all out.
Just one little question, is this everything thats coming with the new update or is there also bug fixes coming? I havent seen anything about fixes in the post, but could be that it will certainly have fixes and thats why they didnt list them?
Update 1.3 will be paired with bug fixes and gameplay tweaks that are designed to improve your Planet Zoo experience - you'll get the full list of Update Notes when 1.3 goes live on 25 August!
Thanks to you all for providing us with feedback, suggestions and support. You've been absolutely fantastic.

Thanks! :)

I'm happy that the Saltwater Crocodile also got some Variations.

Also I'm extremely excited for the smaller Trees, the Vending Machines and the Ability to turn Lights on during the Day. Finally I won't need to create extremely high Buildings if I want tropical Trees inside, that have a Roof that almost completely consists of Glass.

Can't wait for it to be released. I didn't expect it to be released so soon.

The Plants on the Vending Machine Picture seem to be new. Does anyone know which Species they are?

The picture shows more than two saltwater crocodiles in a habitat. Does this mean that we can expect changes in animal requirements in the update?
I'm not completely sure if it's really like that but it seems like you can keep a Group of them if the Enclosure is very big. The Group Size will be too big but they don't seem to fight as much as other Animals. But maybe it's just a Coincidence that they aren't fighting very often in the Enclosure where I keep them in a Group.

I'm not completely sure if it's really like that but it seems like you can keep a Group of them if the Enclosure is very big. The Group Size will be too big but they don't seem to fight as much as other Animals. But maybe it's just a Coincidence that they aren't fighting very often in the Enclosure where I keep them in a Group.

I made the experience too, that one male and a small group of females don't fight much

There may not be one, in fact, I don’t think there is, not this time. For me personally. It doesn’t matter anyways, the new update offers so many neat new things! I’m excited!!
Why would you think there won't be one? Did you read the patch notes? All the references to the new, to be announced, biome. They will likely start announcing it later today or tomorrow and it will release along with the update. They announced the South America dlc after the free patch announcement as well.

Yessss this is the best update yet!!! So looking forward to the 25th :D Thank you Planet Zoo team! I’m looking forward to the variations the most, but vending machines will definitely be added to my zoo and I'm excited to be able to turn lights on or off to suit my builds.

Last edited:
Oh my, very exciting !!! Also vending machines,yaay. Cannot wait to play the update, thank you for your hard work Planet zoo team! :)

Also does it mean the black jaguars will rarely be available in challenge mode market? If so, that would be amazing!

Top Bottom