🐾 Planet Zoo - Update 1.9 coming 12 April 🐾

Hear me out...

Are we not overlooking a whole group of (mainly) South American animals rather famous ( or infamous, depends) exactly for their teeth?
Xenarthrans anyone? WDY think?
RS29680_Linnaeus-Sloth-shutterstock-Vladimir-Wrangel-lpr.jpg

Hear me out...

Are we not overlooking a whole group of (mainly) South American animals rather famous ( or infamous, depends) exactly for their teeth?
Xenarthrans anyone? WDY think?
View attachment 298803
Sloth and armadillos were both mentioned sometimes with the tooth hint. And I must say that my first impression was also sloth. It was a bit weird. There were clear hints with the cabypara or probably the crocodile (if it is not a caiman lizard). A more or less obvious hint with the spectacled bear. And the rest was more or less unclear. What is meant by shower is still not clear to anyone, or. One mentioned the coati because of rain coat but somehow the hints were very different 😀.

I thought xenarthans where famous for their claws which they all have
In Germany the family anteaters and sloths belong to is called "Zahnarme", which means poor of tooth.

Last edited:
Fun fact, I've always known the 'nutria' as a 'coypu', but otters are still otters.
Well, here in the US, nutria is the "coypu". In Spanish, nutria is both otter and nutria-"nutria", but it's occasionally differentiated by saying "nutria rata" (nutria rat)

Top Bottom