Planet Zoo | Zookeepers Animal Pack - OUT NOW!

My favorite game ever, I still remember when I saw it in the leak of frontier April 2019 (when PC: Ghostboster DLC, JWE Jurassic Park and Sanctuary DLCs and more were leaked) and PZ was calling Project Darwin ❤️ and 5 years later i' m here since the beta until now

And i never expect we reached the 5 years so awesome!!!

and this is the game for an AnimalNerd and ZooNerd!!! Such a Golden Mine

Source: https://x.com/CharlieXGaming1/status/1846371223837540603

1729044249650.png

After playing with the new animals for a while, I have noticed a small problem with the Dik-dik: its hitbox is huge.
I tried building a combined tortoise/Dik-Dik habitat, and then I saw that a lot of smaller gaps that were just wide enough for the tortoise couldn't be traversed by the Dik-dik... This is really unfortunate, but eh at least I have a Dik-Dik

Haha, good one. Honestly this time the whole announcement felt so..random? First not announcing or even teasing the pack that has ZOOKEEPERS in its name on the international Zookeeper day, then the random times of the reveals and then not even being consistent and forget to post about the last animal (that is ironically the best looking one). It just feels like they randomly wake up and think "what should I post today?" rather than having a clear plan. Weird.

Gotta say, 1.18 is a huge bummer. I wasn't expecting anything major but I was still expecting a little more. I was clinging to hope that they'd at least fix the donkey sounds. I literally can't use that animal because of how immersion-breaking it is.
To be fair a little they bray when they fight but it’s something we don’t normally see during normal gameplay so it’s a mute point

Hello! I have a question. Can the spectacled bear dive? When you click on the animal, there's the message saying it needs 4m deep water to dive. This only appears on the bears that dive (polar, grizzly, formosan) but doesn't appear on those who can't (Himalayan, panda and sloth). However, I haven't seen my spectacled bears dive, and I did a test and it seems they cannot dive:

20241016191709_1.jpg

20241016191609_1.jpg

Formosan and polar can dive:
20241016191612_1.jpg

So are the new bears supposed to dive or the message about the 4m should be removed?

I've just got the new pack and started the Frontier Zoo scenario.
What a beautiful map. You guys at Frontier did a crackin' job.
I love the Cambridge inspiration.
And I let out a little chuckle when I saw the park entrance was basically Frontier Studios. Nice touch. And so fitting as an entrance as that is literally where Planet Zoo started.
🩵

Back
Top Bottom