Player Groups and Minor Factions - General Discussion

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
why is it crossed out? did i loose it?

We crossed it when the influence reached 0% which usually means the faction is out of the system.
I don't know what happened on the server side, did Frontier didn't pull the player flag and some factions were set out, when they shouldn't have? I cannot say.

you are in the same boat has my faction we have been added to game but not been assigned to a system, we are as they say half way through the door which is annoying lol

I can confirm you were introduced in Centralis with a 0.088911% influence, then dropped to 0%.

[EDSM]4341803::factions[/EDSM]

We crossed it when the influence reached 0% which usually means the faction is out of the system.
I don't know what happened on the server side, did Frontier didn't pull the player flag and some factions were set out, when they shouldn't have? I cannot say.

had my guys go to the system... and we arent even there anywhere. might we be put in with the next update?

o7 Commander! We have been waiting going on 1 year now and haven’t heard a thing, to give you an idea of how long the wait is for this. Recommended that you be upfront with your members, because you will lose a ton waiting on fdev to put a list out with you on it.
Hello all o7

How long does it usually take to get news about a faction submission and the request to get added as a PMF?

As far as I can tell, you were introduced in T Tauri system

[EDSM]31528::factions[/EDSM]

Influence was at 0.99% then dropped to 0.

wat.....

We requested that location now 10 months ago and it got rejected because of FDev reasons....

Now I'm a bit tilted.....

Seriously, what the actual heck Frontier.

Last edited:
I can confirm you were introduced in Centralis with a 0.088911% influence, then dropped to 0%.

[EDSM]4341803::factions[/EDSM]

We were added to Centralis (home of another PMF) in April which is in Colonia, which you need to do the Colonia Migration to get there but first you need a system in the bubble to migrate from so we were removed with in hours of being added my PMFs Influence did not drop and I have Emails to that fact starting in April. I actually physically check my requested systems daily

Last edited:
o7 Commander! We have been waiting going on 1 year now and haven’t heard a thing, to give you an idea of how long the wait is for this. Recommended that you be upfront with your members, because you will lose a ton waiting on fdev to put a list out with you on it.

May be changing. They have said they are working on a new submission process. Ours lucked out, we handed in our form in February and were out in the game with the influx 2 months ago? I think we waited two months total.

Nothing. PMF's are treated exactly the same as NPC factions as far as the game mechanics are concerned.

I thought there was a difference when it came to removing a faction from its home system ?

Or do the same rules apply then also ?

As in you cant do it because this is a GAME !

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
I thought there was a difference when it came to removing a faction from its home system ?

Or do the same rules apply then also ?

As in you cant do it because this is a GAME !

Same rules apply. You cannot remove a faction from it's home system, regardless whether it's a PMF or AIMF.

It still might make sense to consider removal of PMFs in case they are abandoned for a longer period of time.

That way the galaxy could be cleaned up and newcomers might get a fair chance to be placed in systems which otherwise they couldn't get access to.

Which of course would be easier if PMF CMDRs would be able to pledge to their PMF allowing them to wear the tag of their faction. Similar to me as powerplayer shown as a LYR pilot.

If FDev linked PMFs to CMDRs then it should be pretty easy to do analysis about players' activities and hence find out whether a given PMF is still supported or not.

Is there a Thread where we can find Groups and there Discription? I know that there is a List of Factions but i dont know to which i should write becouse i dont know hwta there for and looking for

o7 CMDR’s

Wanted to give some info to the newer pilots looking to get their pmf in game. I suggest submitting your group application ASAP as it has to be approved prior to applying for the PMF. Also be aware that the majority of wings have been waiting for nearly a year for any information on their applications. Which you will not receive from fdev as it is up to us to watch the forums for information on our PMFs. So be sure to check the forums everyday for updates. Be aware that fdev has also incorrectly processed numerous applications resulting in re submissions and essentially total reset on wait time. We are currently aware of over 10 cases of fdev making mistakes when processing applications such as our own, we applied back in October 2017 and found out in April 2018 that fdev read our submission incorrectly and rejected our application because they thought we applied for Maia.... which we did not...no one does...we have submitted our pmf application multiple times now and have been informed of at least two mistakes made by fdev which resulted in our wait time resetting. Some groups seem to have been given priority over the majority of us and have made it into game within a couple months so there is some small splinter sized atomic level shred of Hope!

Best of luck everyone and fly safe!! o7

Dranobi - COR

Hey Brett

What happend to our system descriptions this update? Not that bothered by it since we are in game, I just remember you mentioning the would be added or probably added at this update and I dont see them there. Any insight as to what happened?

Sorry to bother you Brett but there is a problem with my PMF system.
We have been added BEFORE the 3.1 but the system's description has'nt been updated with the 3.1 and the FAQ said something like "the system's description will be updated during the next major update of the game"...
What happened ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom