Possible dinosaurs list SPOILER

Based on youtuber Jurassic world Evolution gameplay demo, i made a possible uncomplete alphabetic list of dinosaurs on IGEN DATABASE, on the demo, so in the game so far.
Thus are sreenshot of youtube, INGEN DATABASE alphabetics dinosaurs list:

UVqnm9bgOWD_ByyicrsXMB0Fp1NsGmDIxh7n9QK-mzLAc74p262xYY10HnSe5maut9xpGdn5fmJCyxV4wBBz1yZ1h7kuVHHMdCweUeRWBe6hu7mZXiYfIclg4GnIWcjUHe1-Vig6VfPLHZWBFTFFC2Oag5aqN_Mf8-d2PJFDRjP0AiGmJy2l1zxYgdxB96D_DqZw2WX_vHoO5_rFzbofSs7hpsY-Uw8pEwAkRQ8mM_4LWxdJkIszHvE9kK39It_nGso637kJNaSZoHJHcTTXgxs5rzUFC6Q0qnTBEvH5VsG3bfsbRIJClCy1a_RImDJJGNv0DooNupq5zLWVsJzoULFCMD8M_Cd1cCQ1YOTxiqGV7ylcFHTYdoZrhlbz4-svvB-jNU_zh-6vu5vh3zgx_RnAk6EyMkRu6o1NukC9--eUBnuHpV3AuVJp0nupxv08YpDf8xGd2REahNdAhiAxzRbBx4a5KeBLjiCUXQ1HYAzoNU0n7TbPpO21UYG4jeyN50qqny3LlpBx5zLixRSQxT8AbeWAeg5DvPXxPNSo5sbVX2VOk0maTCDjr22yOXWeaa9B42wKdzEhttn1Wk5g0Y1pMq8WDASq2WKQbAw=w540-h376-no

ioJk1R7QBWvTGPL6S5wVOuTH0kDs2zU51ovtVTTyfhtCqIAGFBLU4fPIdX0slrdNoxX3h-bs2Ljd7F27ViTSBq_ybko25Zqn1y-Vflo4r7WVuQosRdR3OOxSeqmzFCgtu3tPbJCN8sC6Ei2atTT6I02y3LuqpZSCS49PLjtb2MX2xDU7TAxZ0b-mBvShYO7nZaaNUKm25NJ4QEQLMPNbRA1oxKTp4lCt6C-qM2pYM-5xbqz36eB8hHYNtBpmDGkchYNcKCmagrngsv4hk1E8hj2k6stYRTN6cAsxxoQT6pm3man5PhTtNF_cp3mv-d8UPJkJqV9lLS5PtzV6Q6CR1uvoVqHXZ30poxHEGUH-BfyCeEzyrYQbFbtp2RpAQcDNIE6BaFMwmvwfN4-FDrcGIdVrTk6EBzKdY5bMIPDxMsfgxZ5FKvLoap-3JYaOvXP9Whu6ISg1dR6hgcQ0jG0Dne2yGqlEfti-XSSeQgRk0_aeSHxzz534kSc9aYzHO1zecgea2Xw4FJ5-wRnNJMlmAUVR8-lOv6Uo4QKRWYm2iQJsMAjnAza8EzGF0U3dVne7uhvAjXr5uSYABUdXujgUpB6oyDfhlxqKrDz1VeI=w530-h356-no

And this is my possible list base on DNA profils shared by officiale website jurassicworldevolution.com
jEcFd-Ds_S0o02nFYQZ6w6yJytRudXRaCVNxYI-R3sP95PE_7lIWYT9pjuWji08jovi4EcK0q9e3UjCzuuIVqexNuMXdGzIySjrK1RHHoYyXk7U_SBD2wttMrq9jWA8DqloEPaFeDSsJU9zdGjKoNtYSLou_X1QytO1udin1F1aZV7KBSQlP9wnuki2VT7Sn7rVXzAqmlkDf17xyoh3Ql5-X6Efp8u9ZAWAtk4WYSx1YJ9eWIMvQwdN3QVKUigiSPmTPYchthk4cCMMFgoJBB_VtaH6YoPbW6DFZdrnz9U7lum-NT99AVQFW9EimmWOpMh1T3zdw7Nbn87_9dA_w9I8tYaAToU24Tjmm9J89UB91Ef-EgM3kq0N_kz2Q1PGOB4_wz6dTQHD8SjJ5_Gfsov1iYLrFSMUbpD40a0FAe02A9IB0ELPa1utC7XsJfn0gv647YchCMfK-A9AfXHJiESrCyzLnDIRz6aRvX1k2kHXVwW_4RFmRWmOgOSbPfgFUALFI0pLPbx6VdZVFiM9jz-9L0dkngDnnqsi8bESnY6HZW40rQbCeNeVW5_NxtBOBfMvAU8ZFRi2dNKMpyRlXW9kVBQJ7howeQ5uIs2Q=w572-h796-no

Hope you enjoy it!

Ps: with that list there are no possible way for spinosaurus and baryonyx.. hope i'm wrong. Or maybe they will put some more dinosaurs after demo.

Last edited:
First, check your attachment. Nothing's visible on my end at the moment.

Second, there's already evidence that Spinosaurus is in the game, so I'd take any list supposing that it is not with a grain of salt.

I'm sure there will be Spinosaurus, there gotta be or else...
And Baryonx would be nice to see.
There's not really a list visible anywhere to view.

Sorry, there definitely isn't anything there. Are you trolling? Because none of the Youtube content creators that have been keeping up with all of the information for JW:E have said anything about such a leaked list, and I haven't seen anything like that on reddit either... and I would expect to see such a list in one of those places before it would be here.

we will most likely have around 40 dinos in the start we have 27 confirmed so far but due to the JWFK (jurassic world fallen kingdom) I would expect Dinosaurs like:

Carnotaurus
Allosaurus
Baryonyx

all of those 3 are very likely to be in the game. then we have the indominus rex in the game and that might include all dinosaurs that it's mixed up with ( T.rex, Velociraptor Majungasaurus are 3 of these species amongst the confirmed dinos)

so that would mean these are left:

Giganotosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Rugops

I didn't include the Carnotaurus there because already mentioned it but it is also in the indominus genes Giganotosaurus and therzinosaurus are actually found in dig sites that we have in the game so they are likely to be in the game aswell....

Mackunda formation only hold 1 dino:

Muttaburrasaurus

Now this is just my speculations but for me it seems logical to add these dinos aswell in the game

We will probably have the full dino list when the game is in our hands all we can do is guessing the total amount ;) is it certain that frontier will spoil every dino until start?

Last edited:
we will most likely have around 40 dinos in the start we have 27 confirmed so far but due to the JWFK (jurassic world fallen kingdom) I would expect Dinosaurs like:

Carnotaurus
Allosaurus
Baryonyx

all of those 3 are very likely to be in the game. then we have the indominus rex in the game and that might include all dinosaurs that it's mixed up with ( T.rex, Velociraptor Majungasaurus are 3 of these species amongst the confirmed dinos)

Giganotosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Rugops

I didn't include the Carnotaurus there because already mentioned it but it is also in the indominus genes Giganotosaurus and therzinosaurus are actually found in dig sites that we have in the game so they are likely to be in the game aswell....

Muttaburrasaurus

Now this is just my speculations but for me it seems logical to add these dinos aswell in the game

We will probably have the full dino list when the game is in our hands all we can do is guessing the total amount ;) is it certain that frontier will spoil every dino until start?
Giganotosaurus will be sure because we have Candelero's formation in South America in the game.

Also I believe Albertosaurus will be in the game. There are many dig sites in North America where it lived. Also I believe:

-Therizinosaurus
-Iguanodon
-Ouranosaurus
-Carcharodontosaurus
-Corytosaurus

My prediction: 38 + 5 Deluxe Edition. Then Fallen Kingdom DLC with Baryonyx, Carnotaurus, Allosaurus?, Sinoceratops and Indoraptor for example. Allosaurus is my great doubt, is too important and popular to put in by DLC.

Carnotaurus
Allosaurus
Baryonyx

Giganotosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Rugops

Muttaburrasaurus

Giganotosaurus will be sure because we have Candelero's formation in South America in the game.

Also I believe Albertosaurus will be in the game. There are many dig sites in North America where it lived. Also I believe:

-Therizinosaurus
-Iguanodon
-Ouranosaurus
-Carcharodontosaurus
-Corytosaurus

My prediction: 38 + 5 Deluxe Edition. Then Fallen Kingdom DLC with Baryonyx, Carnotaurus, Allosaurus?, Sinoceratops and Indoraptor for example. Allosaurus is my great doubt, is too important and popular to put in by DLC.

I really hope you two are right, because Carcharodontosaurids are my favourite Dinosaurus :)

Don't forget that stygimoloch(sp) is also in fallen kingdom so that will most likely be in the game or in the rumored Fk pack.

Don't forget that stygimoloch(sp) is also in fallen kingdom so that will most likely be in the game or in the rumored Fk pack.

oh yeah I forgot Stygimoloch it's also highly likely in the game. I don't want to be negative or anything but how did that rumor about the FK dlc start or is it confirmed? Are we that overhyped that we speculate a DLC to a game before we even know the full dino list in the release ;) but I'm open for even more rumours to chat about!

oh yeah I forgot Stygimoloch it's also highly likely in the game. I don't want to be negative or anything but how did that rumor about the FK dlc start or is it confirmed? Are we that overhyped that we speculate a DLC to a game before we even know the full dino list in the release ;) but I'm open for even more rumours to chat about!

It just seems like the most realistic marketing decision. And to be honest I would rather have different Dinosaura than that of Fallen Kingdom.

Our best guess is because there is only one hybrid slot so far and I highly doubt that they would put in all FK dinosaurus except the Indoraptor.

It's overhype. I think BestInSlot was first to speculate this, or at least among the first few. I could be wrong though as I don't recall who I first heard this from. It's reasonable speculation as it would be odd to release so close to FK and not have dinosaurs from the movie in the game.

It's purely speculation though. It's not even rumored. There's nothing to suggest the Fallen Kingdom dinosaurs will be in the game at any capacity. It's merely a likely that they will, and that's where speculation comes from.

Any notion that there is a Fallen Kingdom DLC, don't take it seriously unless it comes from Frontier themselves. It's just speculation that's getting blown out of proportion.

Last edited:
It's overhype. I think BestInSlot was first to speculate this, or at least among the first few. I could be wrong though as I don't recall who I first heard this from. It's reasonable speculation as it would be odd to release so close to FK and not have dinosaurs from the movie in the game.

It's purely speculation though. It's not even rumored. There's nothing to suggest the Fallen Kingdom dinosaurs will be in the game at any capacity. It's merely a likely that they will, and that's where speculation comes from.

Any notion that there is a Fallen Kingdom DLC, don't take it seriously unless it comes from Frontier themselves. It's just speculation that's getting blown out of proportion.

just as I assumed then ;) still think it would be strange to put a dlc in the game 10 days after the release or so... still some way ahead though so who knows what will be announced before the release. funny how fast these things spread whas off this forum for about 2 days and when I came back they're all talking about a FK DLC :D

just as I assumed then ;) still think it would be strange to put a dlc in the game 10 days after the release or so... still some way ahead though so who knows what will be announced before the release. funny how fast these things spread whas off this forum for about 2 days and when I came back they're all talking about a FK DLC :D

This is very true, which is why I think instead of DLC, it'd be more likely to take the form of a free update coinciding with Fallen Kingdom's release.

Top Bottom