Post Odyssey dreams?

Hi :)

1. At least one crafted city spaceport on Earth, The Moon or Mars...perhaps even in another system.
2. An engineering shipyard that you can have the ability to design (within limits parameters) your own ship. For example:- Ship form or shape, size (again within limits), and be able to dictate cargo/passenger capacity, speed, agility etc. obviously again within finite parameters. Able to paint/decorate ship to own design using a fractal? generator program?... Basically you have a choice of chassis/frame types then add outer body coverings & Modules to suit your style.
3. Panther clipper (of course!).
4. Automated drone to collect minerals/metals on a planet. (modern up to date version of MB4 mining machine)

Jack :)

For me I wanna see a rework of black holes to show their accretion disk, Ship interiors which would be a big task but has been proven to be possible, Some sort of base building maybe not on the scale of No mans sky but it would be cool to have your own little home on some random planet out in the black where you can keep your ships, and I really wanna see lava worlds introduced to the landable planets as they intrest me alot. Also would love to see caves added to planetairy bodies and add planetary mining gameplay with that would be intresting and make planets more interesting to explore.

1- a new srv intended for surface mining
2a power play upgrade
3 the possibility that recognized fleets (that have more than 50 in their ranks or meet certain requirements such as x amount of time) can completely build some small base for themselves not to earn it in the bgs but a base that they based on materials and time can have a place to call "home" in a system controlled by them
4 that the carriers can participate in battles but when entering instances they can be hurt but not destroyed that only reach a certain point and automatically leave the facility where they were found leaving enough materials / possible amount of things such as the tritium that they use or objects that the cmrd will leave inside the carrier

(If you don't understand it well, sorry, this is google translator of a Spanish-speaking cmrd)

The most important thing, the most VITAL thing needs to be added:

Materials needed for manufacturing toilet paper for your restroom in your ship. I mean, can you imagine finally being a able to use it and then THIS happens?????
as-you-run-out-of-toilet-paper_o_735292.jpg

Reasons to group, lots of reasons to group. So many group activities I forget what it's like to not be grouped. I've gotten a few people to try Elite over the years, but they all leave after a few weeks and group functions may help. I'm sure a decent number of guildes will check out Elite when Odyssey drops and grouping may help them stick around.

Im surprised it hasnt been raised yet, so POWERPLAY!! also rrly rrly want to be able to see what engineered mods are fitted to remote ships, not just the special effects. and im flabbergasted and appalled its taken this long to mention: POWERPLAY!!!

My bad, I thought you didn't have any reasons for not wanting walking around in ships.
Not to derail; I understand that many wanted legs and good for them, they’re getting them. Players get what they want, FD will undoubtedly get what they want, more new players. Thing is, there is a lot of time, money and effort going into this whilst at the same time there are loads of other things, some big, some small, that sit broken. I would really have liked them to get them in shape.

Powerplay needs an overhaul. Some of the mining mechanics, little irritating things like core mining bit a bit broken, every core blown has (in red) exceeded [whatever the words are], oh wait, no it hasn’t, it’s just a bit broken. Codex entries, broken. I’m sure there’s more.

The big rush for legs, well, personally, I could have waited. Fix all the other little things first.

I'm a dedicated loner in this game, and I don't get excited over new modules and engineering stuff, so for me it's...

#1: Interactive space phenomena -- accretion discs, protoplanetary clouds, vapour plumes, aurora, flare stars, comets, AI remnants; some being dangerous exploration hazards, some having tactical relevance, some being of value for extraction or boosts, etc. Make both exploration more unpredictable and exciting.

#2: Upgraded, less predictable enemy AI. Give me excitement without other humans stressing me out. NPCs that can use landscape, environmental features and structures to gain an advantage. Chases through internal areas of space installations, use of silent running and ambushes from canyons etc. Better AI that can manoeuvre in tight spaces makes CQC bots a possibility and revives that feature as a side effect.

#3: Gas giants and water worlds. Exploring underwater and among the cloud mountains of gaseous worlds.

I like to see

1 Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
2 C Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate..

Ok in all seriousness
1 The in game tools for everything (route plotting, material gathering, engineering, ship builds etc) need to be bought up to par with external third party tools. It breaks immersion to have use third party tools when they could be provided in game.
2 Improve the interface and input device options across all platforms. By this I mean ensuring keyboard and mouse input can be used on consoles. As for the interface, its unbelievable the HUD colours cannot be changed by the user and this has to be an issue for players who are visually impaired eg those who are colour blind (yes I know this has already been discussed on Lave Radio).
3 I can't think of a third item atm so I may revisit this later.

Top Bottom