Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.03 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Patience is no problem for me, I'm chilling & watching the 2nd ODI England v New Zealand. Also I have an X-52 Pro arriving Mon/Tues so no point in doing anything fancy now, as I'll have to re-learn everything after it arrives.

Thanks for the update FD - How many more are we from being where we should have been coming out of beta to public release?

I returned my joystick. Came back to keyboard and mouse and happy with it.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Hi everyone,

Powerplay update 1.3.03 is incoming at 2.30 pm (BST). The client update contains a single fix to address mission related adjudication server error.

It also contains the following server changes:

[COMING SHORTLY - VERY SOON!]

Thanks

Michael

You really need to trademark "Very Soon" ASAP.

Also, can we tweak the RNG for minerals a bit. Why does it seem like prestine metallic is where you find _all_ the good stuff. Gems (painite, osmium...etc) should be in regular rocky belts. Meh.

I've mined quite a bit since 1.3 and pristine rocky certainly produce more painite than pristine metallic. Osmium levels vary, but I always find more Palladium than Osmium, so I guess it's fine.

It also contains the following server changes:

- Updated the CC balances displayed for each power (Note that this includes the overhead for number of systems that are controlled or exploited by that power - this is being added in a client update next week)

can you please elaborate/clarify this. are you saying it DOESNT include the overheads? you say it does and then say it will be added next week?
so that means that the values are still going to be incorrect?

Last edited:
- Significant performance improvement to the exploration servers
For those Commanders with a lot of unsold exploration scans from before the release of 1.3, we've started to upgrade the older data to make them as quick to sell as more recent scans. This is a background process, so whilst we have added more server capacity, it will likely take most of the weekend to complete.

Not quite sure what this means, but faster data sales is a good thing, thanks so much fdev!

- Updated the CC balances displayed for each power (Note that this includes the overhead for number of systems that are controlled or exploited by that power - this is being added in a client update next week)

Sorry should that be "this includes" or "this does not include", and if the former than what is being added next week?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom