Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.06 - incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well...from what I've seen these have already reached several hundered percent (sometimes thousands) all over the place in which means that it is to easy to hit the trigger. In other words, no tactical choice of where to go, instead people have just been doing all of them all the time.

Yeah I had noticed that as well. This is a fair enough increase to the "grind" and I am really not a fan of grinding.

Nice update, lots of good fixes. :)

Regarding this line:
- Add skill for major factions in modify reputation detail
I am not sure what this does mean. Is this a visible progression bar for the hidden major faction "skill" value that was hinted at in the past, which determines when the next rank up mission will be offered?

Any news about frag-cannon/railgun/ multi-cannon ammo values? It says in 1.3 patch notes that these values have been tweaked, but it is still the same 1/30 for railgun and 3/30 for frag-cannon.

Well...from what I've seen these have already reached several hundered percent (sometimes thousands) all over the place in which means that it is to easy to hit the trigger. In other words, no tactical choice of where to go, instead people have just been doing all of them all the time.

totally agree

- Don't allow ships to score the last hit (or kill-assist) on themselves

must be self-destruct ? :s

Last edited:
So this means 5 times more grind to fortify/undermine?
Sigh.....
It could be worse, they could make it like Preparation/Expansion, i.e. once past 100% the side with the most wins it, rather than both being >= 100% meaning nothing happens.

I actually think they need to make that change. Why? Sooner or later, assuming enough players working for each, every Power will have expanded such that they no longer have the CC to expand any more (because more systems means higher Overhead and that will outweight any CC gain from a new Control system). The only way then to affect a power is to Undermine it. But if they can just Fortify all necessary systems to cancel that then nothing changes.

If you had to not only hit 100% Fortify, but also ensure it was higher than the Undermine attempt then players in Powers would have to make some choices about just where they spend the effort to defend, rather than simply getting each to 100% and then moving on.

Nice work guys, fixes always appreciated. But, there's always a but right? :)
Can you please make it a priority to sort out the Matchmaking issues, too many of us cant play with their friends now like they could before Power Play came out.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom