Patch Notes Update Premium Beta Released

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Urrrgh... im at work ...got to wait until later to download and see how the pb handles... cant wait ...feel a sicky coming on!

They are not disappearing they are jumping away from you. Sometimes when enemy sees that you are too tough of a target they activate the supercruise and jump away.

But there is still a known bug where they can jump where they would actually be mass-locked, for example inside asteroid fields.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Are only "Closed" tickets fixed in this build, or also those marked as "Resolved". Just wondering because one that is "Resolved" (7229) still occured to me in the Beta 1 Build.

Edit: Just checked, one closed ticket (6285) also still not fixed in the released build.

No, they're fixed on the trunk, which means they'll be fixed in the next trunk release.

Michael

In the middle of a fight when my pc froze, so I had to crash it and restart it. Now I can't access multiplayer (the option is in red)

Someone help :(

I believe you are basing this on nothing but your opinion that you should have had exclusive access for much longer.

Seriously do you have any experience of development at all?

For your information I am a senior software developer. I don't mind you challenging my opinion but I really don't see the relevance in your presumptuous question.

I was not in any way suggesting exclusive access for longer - I was challenging the use of the terminology of Alpha vs Beta. This game needs all the Beta backers to test this game more. I accept now that FD are not following the normal conventions of these two terms.

Anyone else experiencing poor fps? Maybe my laptops not up to the job?
I7 quad core
8 gig ram
GeForce 740

In a case your laptop don't have two graphics cards, one Intel and one Nvidia? Also can you be more specific what kind of graphics card do you have? GTX 740?

For your information I am a senior software developer. I don't mind you challenging my opinion but I really don't see the relevance in your presumptuous question.

I was not in any way suggesting exclusive access for longer - I was challenging the use of the terminology of Alpha vs Beta. This game needs all the Beta backers to test this game more. I accept now that FD are not following the normal conventions of these two terms.

I am also a senior software developer, having worked in a range of different sized companies over more than 15 years, and terminology really varies from company to company. I'd imagine, although I have no knowledge of game development, that even companies in that industry vary hugely in their practices and terminology. We both know how quickly things change with software development :)

1.5 hours of work left till I'm done for the day, can't wait :)

They are not disappearing they are jumping away from you. Sometimes when enemy sees that you are too tough of a target they activate the supercruise and jump away.

Nah, they are disappearing and they would be mass locked too so shouldn't be possible.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom