COMPLETED CG Protect the Alliance's expansion into the Coalsack Nebula from Thargoid attack (AX Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary COMPLETE
System: Musca Dark Region PJ-P b6-1
Station: Spirit of Nysa (Megaship, large pads available, 15 Ls from main star, 520.11 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting against Thargoids
Time limit: 19th November 3306 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The Alliance plans to construct several new outposts in the Coalsack Nebula. From these, commercial and scientific operations will be conducted to locate fresh sources of meta-alloys and other potential sites of interest.
The initiative was prompted by the findings of a planetary survey team two hundred years ago, which were only discovered after an abandoned megaship arrived in the Chukchan system.
The Alliance Expeditionary Pact's initial plans are to build Betancourt Base starport in Musca Dark Region PJ-P B6-1 and three further outposts: Hannu Arena in Musca Dark Region IM-V C2-24, Cole Point in Coalsack Sector VU-0 B6-6 and Bering Port in Coalsack Sector KN-S B4-9.
Shipments of power generators, robotics, structural regulators and building fabricators are required, and can be delivered to the megaship Spirit of Nysa in the Musca Dark Region PJ-P b6-1 system. The more commodities that are supplied, the more outposts will be upgraded to starports and the greater the range of services they will offer. Should everything go to plan, they will be in place for the 26 of November 3306.
Commodore Morag Halloran of the Alliance Defence Force discussed security arrangements:
We anticipate a heavy Thargoid presence within the Coalsack Nebula. Therefore it is a strategic necessity that we act now to curtail the threat to future exploration
Independent pilots and anti-xeno squadrons can serve the Alliance by focusing their efforts on the Coalsack Sector KN-S b4-9, Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6, Musca Dark Region IM-V c2-24 and Musca Dark Region PJ-P b6-1 systems, which will host the new structures.
If successful, Sirius Atmospherics in conjunction with the Sirius Corporation is offering the top 25% of pilots a fully engineered long range fast boot, size 5 FSD which will be placed in storage in the Spirit of Nysa by the 21st of November 3306.
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in combat bonds at Spirit of Nysa in the Musca Dark Region PJ-P b6-1 system. Only combat bonds handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Nearest Shipyard & Outfitting (not including Megaships):
    • Pratchett's Disc in HIP 74290 (183.35 Ly)
    • Harvard Base in HIP 83506 (Outfitting only, 310.02Ly)
    • Oberth Dock in Coyotani (314.9909 Ly) (10.37 Ly)
Latest status
Last updated: 16 November 12:000 UTC -reached Tier 5

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 80,002,466,500 credits earned
Contributors: 2,871
Reward Tier: 5/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 80,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 50,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 10,000,000 CR
Top 100%:
1,000,000 CR
CG threshold tracking

Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I have problems to find Coalsack Sector VU-0 B6-6, what the text described. Any help welcome!

Edit: Ah, OK, just change VU-0 to VU-O.

Last edited:
There are, I found 80+ within range threat level 3-8. If you have problems try a relog from desktop.
Be warned: Orange Sidewinders are present.
Yup, done that. Nothing in Musca Dark Region PJ-P B6-1, Coalsack Sector KN-S b4-9 so far...

On a side note from an earlier post, As a citizen of the Alliance, I do support this, however I hope we arent kicking a huge hornets nest of Thargoid by claiming Coalsack as Alliance territory. Be Vigilant.

OK, just spotted one damaged megaship in Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6... still no sign of NHSS though. Already quit to desktop twice now.

OK, just spotted one damaged megaship in Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6... still no sign of NHSS though. Already quit to desktop twice now.

I dont know why, I found these systems just crawling with NHSSs....
Do you need screenshots?

I dont know why, I found these systems just crawling with NHSSs....
Do you need screenshots?
No I believe you... but there's literally nothing there for me.

1605192820255.png

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom