PSA: War in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Right now our sole focus is repairing the Nameless' influence in Carcosa. That means mission running plus selling exploration data and commodities at Robardin Rock or Amber Dock.

I'm not sure off hand what the ideal amount of exploration data is these days. Check the BGS forum!
I'm going to be away from the game for a few days, but I'll get going on this once I'm back. Plenty of exploration data still to hand in.

I also wanted to say as well how much fun this has been. Putting a freshly unlocked prismatic on my Cutter, engineering it and immediately flying up to Colonia at 3000 ly/h is not something I thought I'd do (additional thanks to @Bigmaec and @Ratkatcher for previous build and travel advice to get me here). I'd also never been in a post 3.3 CZ so had no idea what to expect or even if my build was something that would work for me, since I hadn't had chance to test it until the first CZ in Carcosa.

At this point I end the week allied to a new anarchy faction and hostile to a player faction (arrived in style I think). Then there's been this thread while all of this has been going on.

Thanks everyone, even not seeing anyone in game involved in the war hasn't stopped this being a very positive game changer in ED for me.

I suppose I should just resign myself to posting my first 'I ganked a bounty hunter' sometime soon. ;)

I'm going to be away from the game for a few days, but I'll get going on this once I'm back. Plenty of exploration data still to hand in.

I also wanted to say as well how much fun this has been. Putting a freshly unlocked prismatic on my Cutter, engineering it and immediately flying up to Colonia at 3000 ly/h is not something I thought I'd do (additional thanks to @Bigmaec and @Ratkatcher for previous build and travel advice to get me here). I'd also never been in a post 3.3 CZ so had no idea what to expect or even if my build was something that would work for me, since I hadn't had chance to test it until the first CZ in Carcosa.

At this point I end the week allied to a new anarchy faction and hostile to a player faction (arrived in style I think). Then there's been this thread while all of this has been going on.

Thanks everyone, even not seeing anyone in game involved in the war hasn't stopped this being a very positive game changer in ED for me.

I suppose I should just resign myself to posting my first 'I ganked a bounty hunter' sometime soon. ;)
First BH for me tonight, wing of 2 decided to take on my Mamba - Frags and PA... Well, it didn't last long enough to be boring :)

You may not see us, but we are still with you :)

Gentlemen, Ladies, I raise my glass to you.

Considering how the war started, it was an astounding success.
I'm proud of all who helped us out, and to be honest it was a big surprise seeing so many of you independent CMDRs coming to our help.

\o/ to all of you, and fly safe (or dangerous)

That dump? I wouldn't build a penal colony there, it would be too cruel...
Can't be worse than Crom.

jODEw58.png

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom