Python Mk II & Updates To The Gamestore

what have you got against fleet carriers? and why do you want to burn my arx paying for my fleet carrie?r when i am quite happy with the current method of pay leave my arx alone, i'm saving up
can we have both types of FC? i might go for that

I think a majority of the community are Adult cmdrs, but a few stragglers are in their teens (I'm not, I'm in my Forties). Anyway, do you guys think the pay to win with ARX is gambling for kids? This crossed my mind and my Brother's mind with GTA V from buying shark cards.

No, arx gambing would be picking up cargo canisters with names like 'super doopa weapon skin' which then costs 200 ARX to open.

Do I remember wrong? Didn't the patch notes get released earlier in the day during previous updates?

"Full Update Notes will be available on Tuesday alongside the update." Whatever that means, and everything subject to change 🤷‍♂️

O7,
🙃

Do I remember wrong? Didn't the patch notes get released earlier in the day during previous updates?

Usually some time after the servers go down, and before they come back up again

They don't do it before the servers go down in case there are things people could exploit (e.g. when the carrier markets were updated to allow selling at 10,000 times market avg instead of 1,000. A nimble commander could have scooped up all the meta alloys from other carriers before the update, then listed it for sale after.)

There's been a radio silence around today's update that is.... off-putting. Bring back Sally.
Anyhoo. 25mins past the end of the update window, and still nada.
14:00 UTC is the end of the window, isn't it? That makes it 15:00 BST by my calculation, so a little time yet. I really hope it's all gone to plan.

Top Bottom