Rare Commodities List!

maybe of interest for some here. I'll take my Bubble Commanders Fleetcarrier SYMMACHIA (as CMDR goemon doesn't own one...) and do a stock up run to all Rare Goods Selling Stations with -> 15 min supercruise. If you like to join, it's access for all! (Though if you like to jump on during the tour, you might need to do a >15 min supercruise travel...)

There is discord channel for this on the Fleet carrier Owner Club - #238-symmachia_hero-dot - , and despite its name that server is friendly and open for everyone.

This is Leg 1 (of 6)

DISTANT RARES - Leg 1
A Route to all Rare Goods Selling Stations with >15 min Supercruise. Leg 1 (of 6)
This leg: Mulachi Giant Fungus, Banki Amphibious Leather, Ophiuch Exino Artefacts, Honesty Pills, Geawen Dance Dust, Medb Starlube

When: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 8th of July, 19:30 ingame time, ~3 hours, ~30 Minutes per Stop.
Free to join, Docking Access to all, no Fees.
Start: LAWD 96 (That's next to Sol!)
End: Delta Pavonis (That's also almost next to Sol!)
Channel: #238-symmachia_hero-dot on the Fleet carrier Owner Club Server

Be aware:
  • Fleetcarrier has Shipyard, but no outfitting!
  • Some of the Rare Goods Stations are M-Pad only.
  • Fleetcarriers can't buy or sell Rare Goods, so any trade you'll have to store on your ship.

some updates after my distant rares tour.

currently blocked are:
  • Borasetani Pathogenetics
  • Gilya Signature Weapons
  • HIP 118311 Swarm (not checked, though)
  • Motrona Experience Jelly
  • Pavonis Ear Grubs (Hutton Truckers - help!)
  • Wolf Fesh

... potentially i might have missed one or two.

here, for those who might be interested, some current boom caps:
Banki Amphibious Leather: 27
Honesty Pills: 39
Geawen Dance Dust : 45
Medb Starlube : 77
Anduliga Fire Works : 24
Mokojing Beast Feast : 7
Burnham Bile Distillate : 36 (Expansion)
Uzumoku Low-G Wings : 28
Sothis Crystalline Gold: 30
Ceti Rabbits : 18
Aepyornis Egg : 14
Gerasian Gueuze Beer : 60
LTT Hyper Sweet : 29
Cherbones Blood Crystals : 72
Havasupai Dream Catcher : 24
Mechucos High Tea : 32
Mukusubii Chitin-os : 23
V Herculis Body Rub : 30

Is it likely that the currently unavailable rares will be back again? Or are they locked out by large player groups who will be there for ever?
I'd really like some Borasetani Pathogenetics, HIP 118311 Swarm and Motrona Experience Jelly. They sound like they would make ideal Christmas presents.:devilish:(y)

I am scratching my Pokemon "gotta catch em all" collector itch by trying to collect the various gourd and pod guts provided in notable stellar phenomena, but they are sooo far away. :cry:

Last edited:
Is it likely that the currently unavailable rares will be back again? Or are they locked out by large player groups who will be there for ever?
I'd really like some Borasetani Pathogenetics, HIP 118311 Swarm and Motrona Experience Jelly. They sound like they would make ideal Christmas presents.:devilish:(y)

I am scratching my Pokemon "gotta catch em all" collector itch by trying to collect the various gourd and pod guts provided in notable stellar phenomena, but they are sooo far away. :cry:
Borasetani Pathogenetics is all in hand. Can't say why but it's been discussed with the player group. The other 2 I'll look at when I have time.

i think for borasetani and dea motrona one would need to and could try for an agreement with one of the large alliance groups.

when we flipped hip 118311 some years ago it wasn't a problem for the powerplay people, but that might have changed.

liberating rares is a fun way to play the BGS :) we used to do it by threads at the forum, and some great connections ce out of it.

You have a rare missing from your list: Nanomedecines at Elion Dock, Kuma

Kuma_2020_09_16_185513.jpg

I found I was able to buy all 40 even when the faction and system state were "None".

Last edited:
If anyone is looking to acquire some of the Motrona experience Jelly, I was in the Styx system at the Nav Beacon, and both legal and wanted ships are carrying it.

@ Mrjupp - are things still happening to free up the Borasetani Pathogenetics?

If anyone is looking to acquire some of the Motrona experience Jelly, I was in the Styx system at the Nav Beacon, and both legal and wanted ships are carrying it.

@ Mrjupp - are things still happening to free up the Borasetani Pathogenetics?
Yep.
It will appear in the fullness of time. Already debated with the necessary people.

i'm not sure how to classify galactic travel guides. they are and they aren't rares.
Well, they're rares in the market that sells them. I think they're mis-classified on FC, which is why they are tradable on them. I was surprised to find a market that actually sold them - because I had been having to find them as actual salvage until then :)

Well, they're rares in the market that sells them. I think they're mis-classified on FC, which is why they are tradable on them. I was surprised to find a market that actually sold them - because I had been having to find them as actual salvage until then :)
they also have a max allocation like rares - but they don't have a profitsigma, do they?

Top Bottom