RAXXLA: Official statement from FD ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
07 cmdrs,

Yesterday I posted coordinates to a site, allot of people are claiming I found Raxxla or a Clue to Raxxla, I have to clarify that this is not true. Their is nothing there, and I have no information on Raxxla or how to find it. Good luck to everyone out there still looking. Hope this clarifies everything.

- Cmdr Flavius

-.-- --- ..- / -.. --- / -. --- - / ..-. .. -. -.. / .-. .- -..- -..- .-.. .- / .-. .- -..- -..- .-.. .- / ..-. .. -. -.. ... / -.-- --- ..-
You say that "allot (sic) of people are claiming" that you found Raxxla...but didn't you title the thread "I found Raxxla?" You might understand the confusion, then?

Why post the co-ordinates and start the thread, then?

No comment.

Good luck on your journeys.
EveryInfamousGavial-small.gif

Just found some old Pizza under the sofa, and it turns out it was Raxxla! Sorry, didn't realise you were all looking

And who would have thought that Flavius would post their Morse Code in the exact same format as Phillips.com Morse Code translator - saved a lot of time I can assure you - what a coincidence. So either you know nothing at all, or the Dark Wheel uses a free online Morse translator for 'coded messages'. Hmmmm 🤔

Guys dont even give Flavius any attention. He has a history of doing this stuff already, reposting this from the independent raxxla hunters discord because it's a very good info post regarding flavius.

Heres flavius' own response to some questions that were asked to him:
‘1) coordinates where not tampered with, but the original post was deleted by a moderator and I was locked out of the game and the forums.

2) there was crashed Anaconda at a POI with an NPC that said what I was looking for was by an ELW within 100ly of the system before self destructing. I wrote down the exact coordinates, he left a small crater, I wrote down the system details, aftwhich my ship went into autopilot to a nearby system, the HUD was malfunctioning so I don't know where. It stopped by an ELW, I got a message but it was not from "Raxxla" but the dev team talking about how I was the 7th player to find Raxxla and that we would have first contact on the planet after the big update.

3) I am triple Elite I do not have CQC rank

4) I was very excited I didn't capture any screenshots just yet as I was very pleased and did not think I would get temp banned after I got into the system and posted in the forums. I don't know if my ship is still in that system or not but wasn't more than one jump so it could be anything under 43 LY on my DBX.

Also I did not delete my own post this is a lie.’

You can do some simple digging and find the following:
"Let's not forget that Flavius was a self-declared, tongue-in-cheek, King of Achenar that frequently wrote clickbait titles and articles in an attempt to create news and controversy. https://old.reddit.com/user/CMDRFlavius

Good person. Bad person. That's not up to me. But 5 minutes in Google and a few minutes considering what the letters NDA mean? All credibility should have been ejected early on.

This is also the same person that, with a now suspended Reddit account (different than the one he used in the past), had a glorious history of creating photoshopped "content": https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/7eat9d Source: https://old.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/7eat9d/new_record_cmdr_flavius_aquli/

To be honest he deserves a ban from the forums and the game for lying about moderator / administration actions, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
That is fabricated. I cannot affirm those to be my writing. I have clarified, my position, I have no information on Raxxla or any attendant matters. I would be happy if you just went about your business instead of mentioning me appropo your little deliberations on Raxxla.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Big hoax, hahaha. GG guys. The search continues. Try near the bubble maybe you will have better luck.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you were the first person to try and troll the people hunting for Raxxla. I am going to lock this thread to save the amount of reports that are going to come our way from people saying to you what they would all like to ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom