Rename the game genre to "Bug Simulator"!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Dear FDev employees, for a long time we haven't written any thoughts about your "wonderful" game, but we can't stand your miracles of development anymore. Tell me, when will you finally stop breaking the game? when will we be able to enjoy the game?

Claims:
1. Terrible optimization!
Please explain what do you mean on the site where your "wonderful" game is sold, recommended requirements? In my opinion, this means that I can play at ultra-high settings and I will have at least 60 frames per second everywhere.
2. Everything is broken in the game!
- Starting from new content and ending with old mechanics that were successfully broken by you. The Thargoids you brought in the new update are completely broken.
They are invisible, cannot be killed, conflict zones do not close!
- BGS does not work! doesn't work at all! Your 2 ticks have completely wiped out the ability to play BGS.
3. Broken Carriers!
4. Normal weapons do not work!
5. Trade broken!
6. Broken mining!

This list is endless!
Fix what you broke first, and start importing new content!

No need to test your non-working code for us! We are not testers! we don't get paid for it!

Last edited:
I completely agree! In the game, unfortunately, the huge collision of bugs and other glitches that do not repair and add more and more! For example, for more than a year for more than a year they have not fixed a bug with fleet-carriers, where when buying goods, it has not been displayed, as purchased and has to cross the market, so that the goods would be displayed normally. Literally today, my rail guns refused to work and I could not use them. I can list to infinity all the bugs and glitches, but what is the meaning of this, if the most of our reports are ignored, even those that are marked as "in development", for example, reports associated with the BGS. Please fix your game.

I've been playing Odyssey since it came out .
Me, since alpha, and stopped playing Horizons on release of Odyssey.

Yes, there are bugs, yes - it isn't as optimised as well as 3.8 (which in itself is not particularly great in that respect) and the Mining scanner has been working incorrectly for quite a while...

I hadn't noticed:
Everything is broken in the game!
If you insist - me and my group couldn't have been playing for months...
Normal weapons do not work!
Yes, yes, they do...
Broken Carriers!
My 4 are fine, thanks.
Your 2 ticks have completely wiped out the ability to play BGS.
True, it improved it immensely.
The Thargoids you brought in the new update are completely broken.
They are?

Me, since alpha, and stopped playing Horizons on release of Odyssey.

Yes, there are bugs, yes - it isn't as optimised as well as 3.8 (which in itself is not particularly great in that respect) and the Mining scanner has been working incorrectly for quite a while...

I hadn't noticed:

If you insist - me and my group couldn't have been playing for months...

Yes, yes, they do...

My 4 are fine, thanks.

True, it improved it immensely.

They are?
Funny as usual. Justifying the insolvency of the developers and justifying them ("Well, something works")))) This is ridiculous. The main thing is that the game launcher starts. Bravo)))) Let's continue to consume this product consisting of bugs. And let each new update break the game more and more. It's probably best that the project be closed altogether. And this is what it all comes down to.

Funny as usual. Justifying the insolvency of the developers and justifying them ("Well, something works")))) This is ridiculous. The main thing is that the game launcher starts. Bravo)))) Let's continue to consume this product consisting of bugs. And let each new update break the game more and more. It's probably best that the project be closed altogether. And this is what it all comes down to.
Insolvency? Are you certain you menat that word?

But thank you for noticing the humour -I always try to respond in the manner of the posts being responded to, it makes the poster comfortable.

Perhaps your "we" are a little disgruntled, whoever this "we" might be, because of some esoteric omission?

Maybe there are a majority of EDO players who somehow miss the issues you have and are able to play as individuals or groups without being stuck at the launcher as you imply?

Never mind, I'm OK, my squadron are OK playing, the 7 other squadrons we have been involved with (in EDO) numbering 100's of players, appear to be OK too... but, I guess for the other players the game is completely broken, including AXI etc.

Enjoy your disillusionment, my group will continue to enjoy the game content. Even with the known bugs, none of which have been actually 'game breaking' for us.

Dear FDev employees, for a long time we haven't written any thoughts about your "wonderful" game, but we can't stand your miracles of development anymore. Tell me, when will you finally stop breaking the game? when will we be able to enjoy the game?

Claims:
1. Terrible optimization!
Please explain what do you mean on the site where your "wonderful" game is sold, recommended requirements? In my opinion, this means that I can play at ultra-high settings and I will have at least 60 frames per second everywhere.
2. Everything is broken in the game!
- Starting from new content and ending with old mechanics that were successfully broken by you. The Thargoids you brought in the new update are completely broken.
They are invisible, cannot be killed, conflict zones do not close!
- BGS does not work! doesn't work at all! Your 2 ticks have completely wiped out the ability to play BGS.
3. Broken Carriers!
4. Normal weapons do not work!
5. Trade broken!
6. Broken mining!

This list is endless!
Fix what you broke first, and start importing new content!

No need to test your non-working code for us! We are not testers! we don't get paid for it!
1) System requireements are:
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K Quad Core CPU or better / AMD FX 4350 Quad Core CPU or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network Broadband Internet Connection
  • Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
What are yours?

2) No. If it were, you, not I, could play at all. I'm playing and having fun doing it.

3) What broken things? Could you provide example(s) please?

4) Mine seem fine. Do you have some exaples?

5) I trade without issue. Do you have some examples?

6) Are you talking about the PWA? Notspots? I'd agree with that. And don't get me started on tritium yields. But laser mining, say, platinum, is just fine.

Yes, there are bugs, so I'm hoping they'll do another monster bug fix update at some point. New content is always welcome but who's to know if, or when, there will be more. I hope so but as to what that entails seems to be closely guarded secret. I'm wishing for on-foot 'goid fights and atmospheric planets, presonally...

It can seem like we bug test for FDev. To my mind, and this is personal opinion, before a big update, there ought to be a public beta where we can report back and hopefully get stuff sorted before release.

For a game that is broken...
We (my group and several others) were playing war in an unimportant system on the edge of the bubble...
war.jpg

This doesn't lookk too broken to me...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom