Reorte mining coalision need to stay green

BGS is even not the problem there, as usual the community will undo what FDev want to brute force on us, cause we "blaze our own trail", we already working on a backup plan in case of RMC turning yellow and if Reorte pro-alliance league take over Reorte.

The problem is that FDev want to enforce a narrative with no real choice for the Alliance community, because at the end of the day, if RMC turn yellow or not, this doesn't solve the Sirius question, it only force them on us, because if RMC leave, then the Alliance lost its strongest opposition against the Sirius deal.

Heck, I still dream of the possibility that some Alliance faction may come with a backup plan, backed by Lakon, to boost up Alliance navy without Sirius (I want a Lakon made capital ship for the Alliance :p).
RMC is independent, their actions and decisions are up to them (or more like, Fdev).

And the way I see it, if RMC decided to go independent (and win), then you are left with 2 choices for Reorte. Keep it in control of RMC but independent, or push another faction (alliance) to control the system and make it alliance.

I honestly wouldn't blame Fdev too much. Like any dramas (book, movie, game), the hero (or players) seek to bring back a balance that is disturbed by external forces. Frodo live happy in the Shire, but Sauron want to destroy everything, so he is forced to destroy his Uncle ring to save the world, so that he can live in the Shire happy again.
It is the same in ED. The Fed president is going full Palpatine mode, Mahon is going full corrupt/cyberpunk mode, and I assume the Empire will suffer some fate that create tensions.
And the players will most likely strive for balance, one way or another.

May I ask which group you represent? We should perhaps consider a cooperation.
We are bunch of Cmdrs from different super power, powers and factions who understand and remember how Old Worlds were created and role Sirius played in it. Seems like content creators didn't care to read on it and they created this mess.
We represent Old Worlds in whole, we are nor faction or squadron. There is already a Cmdr from ARRC helping us, I'm not in liberty to state any names since everyone involve is doing this outside their respected Power or Faction. We all doing this for Old Worlds, knowing Sirius can't be part of Old Worlds, not even in face of Thargoid threat.
I guess, I became a Spokesperson for Old Worlds freedom fighters. We are right now fighting a war in Leesti on behalf of Leesti Alliance Union who are engaging Sirius.
You must understand we will not get involved in any wars or businesses conducted on daily bases in Old Worlds. We will only immerse when a threat from outside Old Worlds will appear. I guess we are like a Robin Hoods of Old Worlds...lol.
Contact me in Privet Message and I will give you a in-game contact to a person who is very active and is basically running Old Worlds freedom fighters. You most likely can find him in Leesti as it is a main battle ground right now.

It is unfortunate, but to turn away from RMC now for the sake of keeping the system "green" is to risk undoing the progress against Sirius. If RMC go independent, then that increases the pressure on Mahon and Sirius.

Don't let the "Pro-Alliance" name fool you. Supporting them is Pro-Sirius. RMC are fighting for the Alliance itself here, even if it costs their own position in it.

It is unfortunate, but to turn away from RMC now for the sake of keeping the system "green" is to risk undoing the progress against Sirius. If RMC go independent, then that increases the pressure on Mahon and Sirius.

Don't let the "Pro-Alliance" name fool you. Supporting them is Pro-Sirius. RMC are fighting for the Alliance itself here, even if it costs their own position in it.
Yes and no, RMC is currently the most "vocal" anti-Sirius opposition, if they leave the Alliance, then it's an internal opposition which is removed as well and may only weaken the opposition against Sirius within the Alliance.

FDev can still "creat" a new anti-Sirius opposition even if RMC leave, but IMAO that would be a fairly illogical turn of event, just like it was extremely illogical for me that the possible outcome of RMC winning there past CG against Sirius = RMC wishing to leave the Alliance, just how?! How such turn of event can be reasonably justified?

Again, what most of the Alliance folk expected with RMC winning there war against Sirius, was to simply get a stronger anti-Sirius movement within the Alliance, not to have that opposition just leave... o_O

Last edited:
Yes and no, RMC is currently the most "vocal" anti-Sirius opposition, if they leave the Alliance, then it's an internal opposition which is removed as well and may only weaken the opposition against Sirius within the Alliance.

FDev can still "creat" a new anti-Sirius opposition even if RMC leave, but IMAO that would be a fairly illogical turn of event, just like it was extremely illogical for me that the possible outcome of RMC winning there past CG against Sirius = RMC wishing to leave the Alliance, just how?! How such turn of event can be reasonably justified?

Again, what most of the Alliance folk expected with RMC winning there war against Sirius, was to simply get a stronger anti-Sirius movement within the Alliance, not to have that opposition just leave... o_O
I think it will go that way :
-if RMC wins : anti sirius resentment grow
-if they lose : Sirius is accepted into the alliance as military contractor or whatever
Eventually they'll go from there. If Sirius stay, so we'll get to fight some "insurgency", and if they go, we'll be able to side for more rebellion against it. Eventually, Sirirus-alliance fate will be sealed over multiple CG.

Mahon clearly have shown he doesn't care about the Alliance opinion. He initially included Sirius without asking or vote, he just did.

Eventually, you have to ask yourself, do you prefer RMC staying in the alliance, at the cost of Sirius staying for good, or the opposite.

But you can't expect the plot to be over in one CG. As I said earlier, Fdev need to instil dramas for us to have fun. And dramas that is over in one CG will quickly become stale :D

What Cmdrs (people) do is what defines what they want. Creating content wont change Cmdrs minds on what they want and we want Sirius to be out of Old Worlds systems. Messing with Alliance businesses against their will is just wrong. We already created our own content, Old Worlds freedom fighters and we did it as no Faction or no Squadron, this way Fdevs can't create content to oppose, stir or manipulate what we do.
We are FREE !! and no content can hurt us.
Fight Sirius and become Old Worlds freedom fighter.

Last edited:
I think it will go that way :
-if RMC wins : anti sirius resentment grow
-if they lose : Sirius is accepted into the alliance as military contractor or whatever
Eventually they'll go from there. If Sirius stay, so we'll get to fight some "insurgency", and if they go, we'll be able to side for more rebellion against it. Eventually, Sirirus-alliance fate will be sealed over multiple CG.

Mahon clearly have shown he doesn't care about the Alliance opinion. He initially included Sirius without asking or vote, he just did.

Eventually, you have to ask yourself, do you prefer RMC staying in the alliance, at the cost of Sirius staying for good, or the opposite.

But you can't expect the plot to be over in one CG. As I said earlier, Fdev need to instil dramas for us to have fun. And dramas that is over in one CG will quickly become stale :D

Sirius is far more than just a military contractor there, by having them having a seat inside the Admiral Council (Admiral Council which can act without Alliance Assembly approuval), Mahon litteraly invited the wolf into the house, and giving them the key alongside, basically a foreign power which now hold a major political weight into the most centralised and powerfull organisation of the Alliance, this is the unacceptable point for us.

Sirius is far more than just a military contractor there, by having them having a seat inside the Admiral Council (Admiral Council which can act without Alliance Assembly approuval), Mahon litteraly invited the wolf into the house, and giving them the key alongside, basically a foreign power which now hold a major political weight into the most centralised and powerfull organisation of the Alliance, this is the unacceptable point for us.
I know. I intend to fight them, don't worry^^

Sirius don't fight Thargoids, they make money out of people who fight Thargoids. Seem like Fdev want Sirius to become superpower, problem is they picked wrong part of galaxy (bubble) to do so, also first they have to change their government type to plutocracy. Let me make this clear, Sirius will be chased away from every single Old Worlds system. Sirius was, is and will be a mortal enemy to Old Worlds region and no Thargoids threat will change that. We fought Thargoids without Sirius before and we will fight them without Sirius again if it comes to that.
Long live Old Worlds freedom fighters !!!

Just sayin' :)

capture_002_21032022_190233.jpg

Old Worlds freedom fighters in action :)

btw...Wu's Berth was given to Sirius by tooth fairy. Short recap of war with Strius since they lost CG. We kicked Sirius out of Reorte (their megaship moved to Leesti) and after couple of days Sirius got re injected in to Reorte, so we kicked them out of Reorte again (Sirius lost 2 wars in Reorte). Leesti is the battle ground right now. Since their megaship was moved from Reorte to Leesti we managed to keep them on the bottom by winning 2 wars against them, until few days ago we found out that magically Wu's Berth is in control of Sirius. This war is about taking back this asset away from Sirius. This will be 3th war Sirius is about to loose in Leesti. Sirius have not won a single war in Reorte or Leesti.

Last edited:
Well to be precise in Reorte they were removed by FDev at 8% INF. Guess they had just forgotten to take them out in time.
No doubt we would have kicked them anyway though :)

CG just popped. Sorry guys, but Fdev did everything to make sure you lose. It's so one sided, it's not even funny.
Sirius got a HS with apparently ammo capacity (one, if not the best engineering for it)
RMC got..... nothing.

And to be sure you don't do 75% then side with the little guy, they have a 50-25% reward to.

I wish you luck, and hope you win, but it's really one sided.

CG just popped. Sorry guys, but Fdev did everything to make sure you lose. It's so one sided, it's not even funny.
Sirius got a HS with apparently ammo capacity (one, if not the best engineering for it)
RMC got..... nothing.

And to be sure you don't do 75% then side with the little guy, they have a 50-25% reward to.

I wish you luck, and hope you win, but it's really one sided.
It's acutally not the worst outcome I was expecting, I was expecting that Reorte Pro-Alliance League would had to take over Reorte to keep system green and that RMC would turn yellow no matter what.
Now if RMC can stay green and in control, I would actually prefer to keep the currently strongest opposition to Sirius within the Alliance than outside.

It's acutally not the worst outcome I was expecting, I was expecting that Reorte Pro-Alliance League would had to take over Reorte to keep system green and that RMC would turn yellow no matter what.
Now if RMC can stay green and in control, I would actually prefer to keep the currently strongest opposition to Sirius within the Alliance than outside.
But keeping it inside the alliance means working for sirius. It will send a statement that Sirius can stay. Getting outside meant you didn't want sirius (IE us or sirius), and eventually RMC could have joined back, once Sirirus was kicked.

Top Bottom