In-Development RGB Keyboard support for Elite

It works! This simple bug had prevented me to see the animations. Thank you very much!

If you plan to update the utility and/or release a new version, please count me in as a beta tester!

Thank you again!

It works! This simple bug had prevented me to see the animations. Thank you very much!

If you plan to update the utility and/or release a new version, please count me in as a beta tester!

Thank you again!

Glad to know it helped! Right now my code is in the review stage to be included in the official release. I will be doing some upgrades when the 2020 update arrives (or maybe even when carriers arrive). I will update this post if something new comes up.

Could you please add numpad feature showing the amount of fuel. Also found bug with hyperjump. Only G1-G5 and logo are being
bug.png
lighted up.

I ordered a corsair K55. I have a RoG aura motherboard .
Should ok. I use the aura for temperature display with led strips in a cool master case. Blew up the lights on a corsair fan, they are lower voltage then the aura controller lol

I have a Logitech G513 keyboard, and I just came across this piece of software - fabulous, and it seems to work.

However, I have found that the log file for Aurora keeps saying there is an error with the bind files, and it does seem to me some of my keys aren't lit, and some have odd colours (do you have the colour scheme defined any where?).

The error I get is:

Code:
[ERROR] 18:02:08: Current bind file: C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings\Custom.3.0.binds

It doesn't actually say much....

Any ideas?

Thanks

I have a Logitech G513 keyboard, and I just came across this piece of software - fabulous, and it seems to work.

However, I have found that the log file for Aurora keeps saying there is an error with the bind files, and it does seem to me some of my keys aren't lit, and some have odd colours (do you have the colour scheme defined any where?).

The error I get is:

Code:
[ERROR] 18:02:08: Current bind file: C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings\Custom.3.0.binds

It doesn't actually say much....

Any ideas?

Thanks

Yeah, sorry, most likely I forgot to remove the debug line :D It is not an actual error.

The colors can be changed in Aurora layer settings. Also, please let me know which keys aren't lit (what is their function?). It's actually a feature that keys that can't be used in a particular moment are dimmed down.

Ah that is good to know!

In fact it looks like it is getting all my keys. However, sitting in a station, looking ahead, a number of keys are lit, but I don't know why.
For example, I use "[" and "]" for the camera suite, but I'm not in camera suite mode. Can you explain the rules by which some keys are shown?

My keys are a little obscure because they're designed for joystick along with VoiceAttack. I've stopped using VoiceAttack, but I kept the key arrangements, because I knew them.

By the way, I love how keys light up when they are in combinations, such as launching the camera view.

Awesome mod.

In fact it looks like it is getting all my keys. However, sitting in a station, looking ahead, a number of keys are lit, but I don't know why.
For example, I use "[" and "]" for the camera suite, but I'm not in camera suite mode. Can you explain the rules by which some keys are shown?

It's a limitation of Elites Journal API. It does not give the information for wether you are in the Camera Suite mode or not :(

By the way, I love how keys light up when they are in combinations, such as launching the camera view.

Awesome mod.

Thanks! :D

Darn! Razer updated its drivers!
I reinstalled the plugin inside Aurora, repeated the keyboard switching trick, but now the animations are missing again.

Top Bottom