Roadmap leaked??

Last edited:
That's good news. I can't wait for FPS space legs and base building.

It's obvious that most micro transactions will be ship and building customization. People want cool furniture, decorations etc.
I really hope some of that stuff is earnable in game ,(and I don't mean via 400 a week arx) actually finding and earning that stuff in game I would enjoy. Just going to a store and buying I have no interest in or bond with.

I really hope some of that stuff is earnable in game ,(and I don't mean via 400 a week arx) actually finding and earning that stuff in game I would enjoy. Just going to a store and buying I have no interest in or bond with.
You want to find and earn a different-style desk? I mean....

When I first saw this I immediately thought of the current ship customization and thought "that's a little dull. We're going to put spoilers on our buildings?" But when the discussion turned to furnishings I had a thought:. Maybe we will get to customize the insides of our ships as well. No more dangling wires and the same surface scuffs on the 10th rebought Cobra. People's cockpits could start looking unique.

When I first saw this I immediately thought of the current ship customization and thought "that's a little dull. We're going to put spoilers on our buildings?" But when the discussion turned to furnishings I had a thought:. Maybe we will get to customize the insides of our ships as well. No more dangling wires and the same surface scuffs on the 10th rebought Cobra. People's cockpits could start looking unique.
Well we did get house plants this week...

Don't worry, they're on it ;)

We’ve not done pay-to-win but we have done things that make your ship shinier, and obviously as that becomes richer, as you can walk around inside your ships, things like leather upholstery are also things that we can do. It’s not a pay-to-win thing but actually makes your ship more shiny.

Last edited:
Latest entry on the leak has been confirmed:

Latest entry on the leak has been confirmed:
and some still think it's unreliable :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I mean, I'm not suggesting fakery here - there's too much accuracy for that now in my opinion, but I guess it means the leaker wasn't privy to everything.

Porting a game like Planet Coaster is a lot more technical. It probably took a lot of work to optimize it and make a proper UI for the controller. I doubt they even knew in April that they'll achieve it.

Top Bottom