Roccat Power Grid

Has anyone else using Roccat grids tried Toggle...as mentiooned above I got Lights working I also have a landing gear button, a request docking ..(stays lit until second press to reset it.. also deploys landing gear 10 secs after first request) a cargo scoop which slows the ship before deploying scoop, also stays lit on screen. and when closed resets ship to full speed.
My question is what other items would be good to have on a toggle switch where you may need the icon to stay lit to show its current condition Ie lights on/off..
As in the examples above..

Have an issue with connecting Ipad, latest IOS. It just don't see the host, not it can connect with an ip. Tried note 8, that one detects the host instantly, same network...not sure what to do even.

So Roccat have totally pulled the plug on Power Grid.
I was hoping to grab the ED icons as I am currently building a physical custom keyboard with switches that have inserts in the top.
Does anyone here have any of the .png files for ED such as attached, as it would save me a lot of work and give the keyboard a "standard" look.
Oh and when it is done, it will be an Instructables with full credit to the sources ;-)

Attachments

• EDicons.PNG
    EDicons.PNG
    149.7 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Ah. My old account still works (after a password reset) which would be why it looks ok to me. Not used it in some time though

I've been intending to check out this one for some time....

CADSTAR Touch
Free..... Productivity App for iOS & Android Devices

The App uses your device’s Wi-Fi connection to communicate with your PC on the same local network.
You can also use it to operate functions in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
And presumably ED when set up.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kboRdyK82Hc

People, the program still works... I tried it now. Although it really does not allow you to create an account via the app itself, just go to roccat site (use this link) and create a new account and use it in your PC roccat powergrid program... Then, everything should work fine.

Oh its dead all right. Install the PC software and try setting up an account, their web pages are 404!

All you need to do is go to their website and sign up for an account. The page URL just changed. I just installed Power Grid for the first time with no issues. The only real problem is the grid store being gone.

Hey Commanders,

I realize the situation with roccat not being supported anymore so I hope someone else from this thread can help instead.

I'm using an old Sony XZ1 for roccat but I'm stuck with the navigation bar at the bottom. I've installed xda software called abd, ran a powershell command and enabled android gestures on my phone. The thing is, roccat still shows a gap where the nav bar would've been.

Can anyone offer advice please?

All you need to do is go to their website and sign up for an account. The page URL just changed. I just installed Power Grid for the first time with no issues. The only real problem is the grid store being gone.

Glad to see Power Grid is up and running again, sort of.
I just installed it and created an account. Works great.
I re-did the BlueSkunkEDgrid to suit my setup. These
were all previously mapped to my G27 wheel.

Much classier now! :cool:

Maybe we can make our own Grid repository somewhere
until Roccat fixes theirs. Any suggestions?

X.

Glad to see Power Grid is up and running again, sort of.
I just installed it and created an account. Works great.
I re-did the BlueSkunkEDgrid to suit my setup. These
were all previously mapped to my G27 wheel.

Much classier now! :cool:

View attachment 145982

Maybe we can make our own Grid repository somewhere
until Roccat fixes theirs. Any suggestions?

X.
Wait... They revived Power Grid?!?

Wait... They revived Power Grid?!?

Not revived as such as it's still not supported but they've got the download link on their site.

For my post above, a small update. I think I'll need to root my phone to hide the navigation bar. Has anyone else had this issue and/or has anyone else rooted their android device please?

Top Bottom