Patch Notes September Update - Downtime and Patch Notes

Just now out of the game. No problem with the missions menu. Everything is OK! I use PC Windows 10...

Good for you. ;)

Not so much here. Win10, VR Oculus Rift S), mission board locks up. Looking right and going to the engineers resolves the issue, until the next lock-up, that is.

I wonder who (if any) tested this patch. Such a GLARING and easily reproducible bug should have been caught, and given the outcry over the first patch, they really should have tested thoroughly.

Well, if they think flushing out patches that break as much as they fix is going to get them more customers . . . I'm going to buy ARX when those bugs have been squashed, not a second earlier.

So...
I like... STILL... can't find either of these.
Specifically been looking for High Grade so I can finally finish engineering some of my ships, and I've been through a dozen high population systems both Fed and Alliance, each in a Boom economy... and all I ever find are Zero Emission ones, or Conveys...
...am I doing something wrong looking for these?
If your close, try Deciat or Pethes

:mad: They still refuse to fix the bug on the Xbox. As soon as you do an FSS scan the history tab lights up like an idiot light and there is no way to shut it off. The history tab on the dash is useless on the Xbox anyways. :mad:

now we have the same problem with missions as we had with engineers before this patch, try to fix it instead of adding more bugs to the game

I just checked the game again. No failures in the display of the mission menu. Many different missions to choose from. Tried to donate money - no problems. The market also works perfectly. I noticed some changes in the design and Main menu.
I play on notebook with Windows 10 Pro (Rus) i7, 32, nVidia 1070 + helmet VR Oculus Rift S + HOTAS Saitek X52Pro. Network through a router with PPPOE.

I just checked the game again. No failures in the display of the mission menu. Many different missions to choose from. Tried to donate money - no problems. The market also works perfectly. I noticed some changes in the design and Main menu.
I play on notebook with Windows 10 Pro (Rus) i7, 32, nVidia 1070 + helmet VR Oculus Rift S + HOTAS Saitek X52Pro. Network through a router with PPPOE.

Good for you, man, seriously, but be wary: that bug usually strikes when there are missions you cannot accept (ship too large, not enough rep etc.).

It ONLY locks up when you scroll way down and hit missions you cannot accept. I kinda doubt your specs have anything to do with it. FDev screwed up, simple as that.

This is crazy... the game is so buggy right now, full of soft locks... and now if i enter the Passenger Lounge, the screen gets all mixed up and i can't select anything... c'mon Frontier... i have faith in you, but this is starting to be a bit too much...

Me in the game exactly as Meresiga says; I do not have important errors, some of the text that I consider minor, but that does not prevent me from playing regularly.
w10, amd ryzen 5 gtx 1060 and vr

Me in the game exactly as Meresiga says; I do not have important errors, some of the text that I consider minor, but that does not prevent me from playing regularly.
w10, amd ryzen 5 gtx 1060 and vr.

I hope that these data serve Frontier to isolate errors, sometimes it gives the impression that according to areas of players there is an error others do not. I play from Spain

Are you a QA guy from FD by any chance? :p That seems to be the modus operandi: pick first faction, works, done.

Works for a few factions for me, too. For most it doesn't though.

The UI is still bugged. It freezes within the Mission Board and the Passenger Lounge. You can leave the freezed menu by opening the Engeneer Tab from the right hand panel.

Good for you, man, seriously, but be wary: that bug usually strikes when there are missions you cannot accept (ship too large, not enough rep etc.).

It ONLY locks up when you scroll way down and hit missions you cannot accept. I kinda doubt your specs have anything to do with it. FDev screwed up, simple as that.

Not getting into if they screwed up or not and my sympathy to those affected but I just tried but couldn't get one lockup of the missionboard. Even the ones I can't accept showed without a problem. (PC from NL)

UPDATE: I did have my first lockup just now. I wanted to check out the Passenger Lounge and that showed up empty. I changed ship to my Beluga and the missionboard locked up :(

UPDATE2: After a restart the Passenger Lounge was filled again (still in my Beluga) but the Missionboard locked up again. Changed back to my Python and now the Missionboard is working again but the Passenger Lounge is empty again :)

Last edited:
Are you a QA guy from FD by any chance? :p That seems to be the modus operandi: pick first faction, works, done.

Works for a few factions for me, too. For most it doesn't though.
I don't think it's good to attack those who say they don't have big mistakes; I have already said I have some minor mistakes but in general I play with everything acceptably well.

Tic Toc, Frontier, the weekend is fast approaching!

iu

Last edited:
Top Bottom