Notice September Update - Known Issues

It would also be nice if they could get rid of the “what’s happening” dialogue box at the bottom left of the opening menu. Considering GalNet has stopped producing the news it just serves the purpose of reminding us that the galaxy seems to be on a general hiatus! Almost as if nobody’s driving...please remove this, post haste, so it might be possible to suspend the “fourth wall” a little bit going forward 👍🏽

Imagine if it would show "hottest forum threads" or something like that. :D

Yes I agree with that and I’m sorry your experience has been hampered by everything that’s going on here. One does feel a little desperate and I know there are folk who suggest we should accept things as they are and stop being “whiners”. That is a quote from a software developer in a minor player faction I belong to. Suffice it to say, I got rather angry but in their defence they don’t know I have asbergers syndrome which ultimately means that for me, ED is a “leveller” in my life. Something that keeps me on an even keel. I don’t blame anybody on a different side of the argument for my discomfort in all this because they’re not aware of my particular difficulties. I’m not about to tell those who’ve disagreed, although they may read this, because it’s irrelevant but the point is, something in my mind has changed in ED, something HAS changed and no amount of the “nothing to see here” mentality which has seemed to plague FDEV over the last year or so can possibly wash that very real feeling away. For me, “change” is a very troublesome thing. Others will disagree and that’a fair but this is really just about how this - a chap who has to think of networks of activities to elevate to the same status as ED has become in his life while he can’t play - affects me. I DO hope all this gets fixed...
I've lost MORE than half of points last Thurday. Previous was 780 (level 4), now... 337 (instead of of 390). I can't get my Level-4 powerplay reward (5,000,000 cr) because ALL buttons (except BACK) are stucked!!!. Now at Level-3, and next week normally I'll can access prismatic shields (by doing powerplay tasks), but for now I can't do anything - major risk to fall at level 2 at next cycle, and (wait at least) MORE ONE WEEK to access prismatics. I'm custome, have bought the game (the most expensive) plus many extra stuffs from store (plus and 54.90 € Arx pack - the huge pack). So, it's serious ? (please be honest !). And the last thing: it's impossible to open an issue!

Last edited:
Have done this weeks update (today is 4 Oct), Ratchet Hub (Witch Head Sector EB-X C1-7), Material Trader will not retrieve a material list. Just does spinny wheel hexagon thingy constantly.
Yep, another unsolved (old) bug! now I'm not surprising. FDev are just incompetent, that's all. I consider seriously MONEY BACK, full money back (incl. in-app purchase), now this game becomes a scrap.

Currently doing the Ceos-Sothis Fed rep grind, every mission board locks up on accepting missions. Ifs been fine completing missions but locks on accepting.

I am not going to relog to accept every mission, so until it’s fixed I’m parked up and won’t be playing .

I'd rather vote to have certain people back with ED as they did care a bit more about creating a living universe...

Bring back that portly bearded bloke, Michael Brooks. Will and Ed always look like they were on the cannabis all day before livestreams.

Back
Top Bottom