News Shipyards added to player-faction bases in Colonia

That was a well aimed Question WISHBLEND and thank you for listening FDEV. ps was a pleasure meeting you at Lavecon wishblend 07. Vger Starseed.

Potentially silly question....

I don't understand. Last time I was out in Colonia, there were shipyards all over. What's this do and why are folks so pleased with it?

Great job!
On the second thought, it seems to be much easier for Devs to add a bunch of shipyards to Colonia than rename just one tiny starsystem for the player, who won this prize on Lavecon 2017???

Last edited:
Very nice, now adding an engineer or two & some high quality outfitting and it'd really attract some people to that beautiful region

Great job!
On the second thought, it seems to be much easier for Devs to add a bunch of shipyards to Colonia than rename just one tiny starsystem for the player, who won this prize on Lavecon 2017???

C'mon, posts like this are not going to get you your system. You need to wake up in the morning, brush your teeth and then poke Page, Will and Ed about it.
Then next day, you wake up in the morning, brush your teeth.... you get the rest...

One day they will realise they messed with a wrong guy and get you your reward :)

(sorry for the offtop)

Deleted member 38366

D
Potentially silly question....

I don't understand. Last time I was out in Colonia, there were shipyards all over. What's this do and why are folks so pleased with it?

The amount of Shipyards was actually extremely limited. Basically all PMF Systems were lacking a Shipyard on their Planetary Outposts.

Top Bottom