Sidechat

Does anyone have any exciting plans or goals for the summer? I want to find one of the two types of carnivorous plants around here (pitcher plant and sundew), a swallow, and either a rosy maple moth or luna moth
Besides finish my novella, I kinda want to get back into cooking. I usually whip up some quesadillas for breakfast (cheese only), and my specialty are deviled eggs. But I wanna start cooking a bit more like I used to; pastor, taco meat, chicken Alfredo (I make my own sauce), burgers, the whole shebang

Besides finish my novella, I kinda want to get back into cooking. I usually whip up some quesadillas for breakfast (cheese only), and my specialty are deviled eggs. But I wanna start cooking a bit more like I used to; pastor, taco meat, chicken Alfredo (I make my own sauce), burgers, the whole shebang
I agree. Hopefully I myself have more time to cook this summer too. Maybe some Focaccia

I don't have enough patience for cooking! Haha.
Bread is just great in general
Agreed! I LOVE the fresh French bread at the deli but its never available during my lunch :cry: In the once (or more times than I admit) it is available ate a whole loaf without butter or anything...
Quell, btw there was a live grey fox stream on YT but Idk if its still going...

1714313159620.png

Mother cat with her kittens :love: 😻🐈

How was everyone's week? Personally I have been sitting at a pond behind my house that is only full in the spring observing frogs and mallards. Yesterday I saw a broad-winged hawk snatch a small songbird from a branch and fly off with it. It's supposed to start raining tonight, and continue until Wednesday where I live. Super excited for Barnyard DLC Tuesday, dua lipa's new album Friday, and my birthday in 11 days!
I’ve just been working. Also, I tried a sauna for the first time on Tuesday. I highly recommend it to anyone who can tolerate intense heat.

Top Bottom