Sidechat

Ahh guys, it totally sucks right now. I have time and a lot of motivation to play PZ but I have serious internet problems since Saturday evening and because I can only play the game via cloud gaming, I just can't play. For some reason my Wifi router is broken but a technician cannot fix it until Thursday. :( At least my internet provider sent me a mobile wifi, so I at least have some internet but I'm afraid it's not enough for gaming.
Well, can't wait to see all your creations for the new animals.:) I guess I'll have to wait a little longer until I'll be able to play with the new dlc.

Ahh guys, it totally sucks right now. I have time and a lot of motivation to play PZ but I have serious internet problems since Saturday evening and because I can only play the game via cloud gaming, I just can't play. For some reason my Wifi router is broken but a technician cannot fix it until Thursday. :( At least my internet provider sent me a mobile wifi, so I at least have some internet but I'm afraid it's not enough for gaming.
Well, can't wait to see all your creations for the new animals.:) I guess I'll have to wait a little longer until I'll be able to play with the new dlc.
Awww man! Comic timing from the universe eh! Can you download the update and DLC from your mobile wifi and then play offline in sandbox?

Edit to add - the update is 2.86 GB, I don't know what allowance your mobile wifi has and what the speed's like but thought that might be helpful in case it gives you the option.

Meanwhile it's perfect timing for me - I've been feeling under the weather for a little while now so am taking a sick day or two. Got my blankets, my tea and the DLC installing...

In classic ADD style I will start a whole new zoo I think. I was enjoying messing around in my Franchise park building whatever I felt like, just focusing on game play and making the occasional pretty and completely unrealistic building. But with 7000 guests and a looooot of pieces, my game slowed to a halt. I've got a concept and a pinterest board to make something spectacular in sandbox now, let's just see if I can make it past the car park...

Last edited:
Oh man, I'm sorry. Saturday I also fixed my phone cell service 😅
When I bought my current phone, the lady did all kinds of things without telling me (like making me pay in payments instead of all at once🙄), but she never gave me a new SIM card. 2 years with my old SIM card, my service was trash; random websites were blocked because of "attackers" (including these very forums, I could only access them if I had WiFi), random apps would have no Internet access...
Ugh, it was a mess

Awww man! Comic timing from the universe eh! Can you download the update and DLC from your mobile wifi and then play offline in sandbox?
That's unfortunately not an option because my laptop can't handle the game at all, that's why I have to play it on GeForce Now (which totally works amazingly well if my internet works fine), so no chance for me to play it offline. The mobile wifi I got is not fast enough for gaming unfortunately but at least I can write in this forum, watch YT videos and Netflix and stuff, so could be worse😄
I can't do much about it right now and have to wait.

Oh man, I'm sorry. Saturday I also fixed my phone cell service 😅
When I bought my current phone, the lady did all kinds of things without telling me (like making me pay in payments instead of all at once🙄), but she never gave me a new SIM card. 2 years with my old SIM card, my service was trash; random websites were blocked because of "attackers" (including these very forums, I could only access them if I had WiFi), random apps would have no Internet access...
Ugh, it was a mess
Oh gosh, sounds unnecessarily stressful😅

Oh gosh, sounds unnecessarily stressful😅
You know, it was irritating. I was expecting messages or calls and the signal wouldn't go through. Or is try to call/send a message, and it'd take forever to send. But it's the past, and it's over😅

Plus, part of it could be because I fell into a pool in winter with the phone in my pocket, but we won't get dragged into that story

Grilling up some patties because I'm craving a lot of meat for some reason. I've been told that I could be lacking protein
Screenshot_20240430-134316-168.png

So I made 9 patties total. 6 of which are mine (no, kidding, I'll most likely have 3)

Or will we? ;)
Ok, fine. So we had to do a power wash at a large house in the cold. It's bad enough we're using water in winter, but combined with bleach and it's not fun.

Anyways, we have these special pressure hoses because any other hose will explode. Unfortunately, they sometimes get tangled, so I had to go back and straighten them out so that we don't trip.

Well, I'm walking, holding them as I walk sorta backwards. Because of this, I'm not looking where I'm going and I literally step into the water. The pool was 7 ft deep, but (and I've never been so fast before) I catch myself on the edge, only wetting everything from my waist down; I haul myself back up faster than the roadrunner in a race with the Flash...

And since then, I've always looked where I was going. My phone was completely submerged but otherwise ok; it even had a built-in sensor to let me know if the water is out, I had no idea they had those

Grilling up some patties because I'm craving a lot of meat for some reason. I've been told that I could be lacking protein
View attachment 391429
So I made 9 patties total. 6 of which are mine (no, kidding, I'll most likely have 3)
Screenshot_20240430-140100-821.png

Now those are greasy burgers. Made a little sauce by combining honey mustard, BBQ, and a tiny bit of ketchup. Adds a bit of tang to the already seasoned patties. Dang, now I'm gonna get my 3rd...

I didn't do it this time, but many times I also slightly toast the buns on the same Skillet as the patties; the grease and spices coat the buns and give added flavor

View attachment 391429
View attachment 391430
Now those are greasy burgers. Made a little sauce by combining honey mustard, BBQ, and a tiny bit of ketchup. Adds a bit of tang to the already seasoned patties. Dang, now I'm gonna get my 3rd...

I didn't do it this time, but many times I also slightly toast the buns on the same Skillet as the patties; the grease and spices coat the buns and give added flavor
Congrats, now I’m craving burgers too 😅😂🤣
I usually do a mixture of half ketchup half yellow mustard, it makes a real good sauce for burgers, and even fries too.

Hey, everyone has their style😂
One day I'll make the perfect burger sauce. One day. But that day is not today
I think I’ve said this before but when I was in 6th grade I made a sauce using one packet of all the different kinds the lunch line had to offer. It included ketchup, yellow mustard, mayonnaise, relish, and ranch. I called it Boss Sauce, and honestly it wasn’t bad, but it definitely wasn’t good either. 😂

I think I’ve said this before but when I was in 6th grade I made a sauce using one packet of all the different kinds the lunch line had to offer. It included ketchup, yellow mustard, mayonnaise, relish, and ranch. I called it Boss Sauce, and honestly it wasn’t bad, but it definitely wasn’t good either. 😂
If you stopped at mayo it wouldn't be too bad, relish and ranch is just why

Top Bottom