Sidechat

How does pollen+kite=bee? 😂
From what I’ve researched, most of the basic-er ones are hand made/programmed, but once you get really obscure, the game is programmed to generate new items when it needs to, so you never run out of objects.

It’s a browser game where you start off with basic elements and keep combining them to make quite literally infinite things.
I have just over 4000 items and over 300 first discoveries
I don't know if this is something to be proud of lol

Screenshot_20240502_130032_Chrome.jpg

Do you guys pronounce it Zeh-bruh or Zee-bruh? I thought it was Zeh-bruh in the UK and Zee-bruh in the US but I’m interested to see what you guys have to say. I say Zee-bruh

Do you guys pronounce it Zeh-bruh or Zee-bruh? I thought it was Zeh-bruh in the UK and Zee-bruh in the US but I’m interested to see what you guys have to say. I say Zee-bruh
As a Spanish bilingual, I have the tendency to pronounce English words as they're spelled. However in this case, I pronounce it Zee-bruh.

Funnily enough, in Spanish it's pronounced Seh-brah, closer to the UK pronunciation

Ok, I'd like to ask a similar question:

Giganotosaurus. How do y'all pronounce it?

(Jig-uh)notosaurus
Or
(Gig-uh)notosaurus

I pronounce it the 1st way

Do you think the zebra thing is because of the different ways we pronounce the letter z? Americans say zee and europeans say zed, and zebra is probably the most common word associated with the letter z, so we adapted it to fit?

Top Bottom