Skin variants needs to be in SANDBOX MODE + Guest camera mode ?

Hello, I think it's impossible that no one else pointed this out before, but I also can't understand how has the development team added such a easy feature in the game: Why do us, people who don't play Franchise mode at all/challenge mode either (even though I reached 500k conservation points in franchise, I like to build without caring about managing finances). I think my zoos lack an albino here and there so much! It gives a lot of style to the habitat, just having a unique albino in there. Also, I believe the Leopard's "albino" is the black panther, so does that mean that you also can't get a panther in your sandbox zoo?
This could be done so easily by the development team, is there any reason why it's not done yet?

Just another quick suggestion, a more "inclusive" camera mode, where your height is the same as the other guests around the zoo and you can't fly. Just like Zoo Tycoon 2 had: you could be a zoo keeper, open habitat doors, fill the feeding throughs with water (which would also help players that face some bugs with zoo keepers not feeding the animals), or cleaning their poop. Please do add this feature, atleast for sandbox mode.

(And give us an african rhino :ROFLMAO:)
Thank you for your attention.

You can get albinos in sandbox now, it's just a little harder, and involves some luck.

Black panthers don't exist as a separate animal anyway; all black panthers are melanistic jaguars or leopards. In this case they're jaguars.

You can get albino animals, they're just rare. The only reason you see them more frequently in franchise is because hundreds of other people have already bred them for you, making them easily available.

There was just a bugfix in the latest patch that fixed albino animals not passing the albino gene, so now you can keep a somewhat steady line of albinos once you can manage to get one.

However, if you mean that you should be able to just choose an albino animal in sandbox (without having to breed thousands of offspring), I agree.

Exactly, we really should be given more control over our animals: maybe a spawn animal window, where we can define the animal's size to the specie's maximum, define if it's an albino or not, define it's age and it's genetics.
Imagine if I wanted to make an habitat (using our imagination and creativity, essential for this game) for a size record breaking albino saltwater crocodile... it would really open horizons for us Sandbox builders.

Hello, I think it's impossible that no one else pointed this out before, but I also can't understand how has the development team added such a easy feature in the game: Why do us, people who don't play Franchise mode at all/challenge mode either (even though I reached 500k conservation points in franchise, I like to build without caring about managing finances). I think my zoos lack an albino here and there so much! It gives a lot of style to the habitat, just having a unique albino in there. Also, I believe the Leopard's "albino" is the black panther, so does that mean that you also can't get a panther in your sandbox zoo?
This could be done so easily by the development team, is there any reason why it's not done yet?

Just another quick suggestion, a more "inclusive" camera mode, where your height is the same as the other guests around the zoo and you can't fly. Just like Zoo Tycoon 2 had: you could be a zoo keeper, open habitat doors, fill the feeding throughs with water (which would also help players that face some bugs with zoo keepers not feeding the animals), or cleaning their poop. Please do add this feature, atleast for sandbox mode.

(And give us an african rhino :ROFLMAO:)
Thank you for your attention.
I'd be very disappointed if the first person mpde was only in sandbox, and I think I speak for all Franchise and Challenge players when I say this.

I'd be very disappointed if the first person mpde was only in sandbox, and I think I speak for all Franchise and Challenge players when I say this.

Well, I think if it allows you to do any Zookeeper work, which would be super cool, then it would be saving you a lot of money with hiring staff, that's why I said that.

There was a thread about the inaccessibility of colour mutations in Sandbox after the black jaguar was revealed where people requested the ability to get them more easily. Bo (one of the community managers) did say she had passed on that feedback to the developers, so we might see some kind of system put in where they are easier to obtain in the future. It's anyone's guess as to how long we will have to wait, though; it really depends on what exactly they plan on changing.

Exactly, we really should be given more control over our animals: maybe a spawn animal window, where we can define the animal's size to the specie's maximum, define if it's an albino or not, define it's age and it's genetics.
Imagine if I wanted to make an habitat (using our imagination and creativity, essential for this game) for a size record breaking albino saltwater crocodile... it would really open horizons for us Sandbox builders.

I would so name that giant white croc 'Sobek' (ideally it would be a Nile Croc, but I'd live). Egyptian deity.

Top Bottom