SleepyDelegate's Chronicles - taking the DBX around the Galaxy

Time for a little update...

After being in a boring part of the galaxz for a while, I stumbled upon multiple systems with NSPs:

Screenshot_0153.jpg

Screenshot_0163.jpg

Screenshot_0170.jpg

Screenshot_0174.jpg

I did not know you can have different NSPs in one location...

I took too many pictures, but only a few do it justice...

That space squid was actually ejecting some sort of ink on me when I got too close... :)

Just a quick update. Couple of days back, I have turned on "Crew rotation mode" in my HCS Voice packs settings... I do not remember where, but I have. It is a cool feature, that makes sure your crew is changing roles and therefore you get more variety in their responses... But after a while, I found out, that Orion is a better fit for first officer role, then Vega, who is more like a science officer (don't tell him). So I was looking to turn this option off... But I could not find it... Instead, I have found an option to turn on profanity... So I did...

I logged into the game and the first thing Vega greeted me with was:
"Greetings Captain! I don't think you are an idiot. Although others may think so, I don't. Actually many others may think of you that way..." (or something along those lines...)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's a really pretty paint job -- is it gold? How did you get that green glow from the engies?
Thank you! No, it is not gold... It is that Azure paintjob I received for free as a compensation for buying the Horizons shortly before FD made it free of charge... 🙃🙂

You can purchase the engine and weapons effects in arx store...

Just a quick update. Couple of days back, I have turned on "Crew rotation mode" in my HCS Voice packs settings... I do not remember where, but I have. It is a cool feature, that makes sure your crew is changing roles and therefore you get more variety in their responses... But after a while, I found out, that Orion is a better fit for first officer role, then Vega, who is more like a science officer (don't tell him). So I was looking to turn this option off... But I could not find it... Instead, I have found an option to turn on profanity... So I did...

I logged into the game and the first thing Vega greeted me with was:
"Greetings Captain! I don't think you are an idiot. Although others may think so, I don't. Actually many others may think of you that way..." (or something along those lines...)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
May be a silly question, what is this Voice Pack exactly? Is it voice to command sort of thing or it merely adds random conversations to break monotonous cockpit?

Im effectively puzzled: Im in a system, where according to CODEX, there are only lagrange clouds in this region. Yet I cannot find them:
  1. not showing up in FSS
  2. not showing up in Navigation panel
  3. not showing up in contacts
  4. not showing up on planet surface
  5. nowhere...
I tried to DSS one of the planets. No geo signals, no bio signals, no locations. But when I land, the ship says "There are points of interest within 50km of the ship." I tried to fly around for a while. Nothing. I went back to orbit, landed couple of hundreds km away, same message again... I go to orbit, look at the planet, nothing...

Im puzzled...

Top Bottom