So where are you going to be on tuesday?

We really don't know what (if anything) will happen in-game on tuesday, when (if at all) it will happen and what consequences (if any) it will have. So I'm torn where to log off on monday (if anything happens right after the servers come back up, I'll be at work). Curiosity wants me to be in HIP 22460, my spidey sense tells me to keep the [expletive] away from the pleiades and best be far far away from anything important. My expectation is of course that the weapon will fail spectacularly and we will be knee deep in horse manure :LOL:.

My position: I can't really remember how I interacted with Salvation / Taurus Mining / Azimuth early on. I must have done something, because I got contacted by Salvation at one point in the story. I remember I stopped supporting him and his cronies at some point because it all started to smell fishy for me.

Also, I'm generally not anti-goids. Not neccessarily pro-goids either, more like Switzerland. I have never killed an Interceptor, for one (out-of-game) because I don't like the cookbook-recipe-mechanics attached to it, but also because (in-game) I doubt it's the right thing to do. I might have dabbled with scout killing briefly, but that also had no appeal to me gameplay-wise, and at some point I thought: Better keep it peaceful with the flowers :) . I think I'm also allied to Azimuth, inherited from Taurus probably because of a community goal or bounty hunting? I don't remember.

I've since survived the odd hyperdiction, encountered them at barnicles and crash sites, fed them some meta-alloys, angered a few of them by getting too close... so I imagine I'm good-ish with them. Still... I feel it might be best to keep away from their space on tuesday. But curiosity... :cool:.

So, what's your plan? Where are you going to be next tuesday?

I'm wandering around way over on the far side of the galaxy from the bubble, and have been for most of the year so whatever happens won't affect me until I get back in a year or so.

But I do have combat & AX ships on board my carrier, so you never know :)

Likely continuing the war CG that's not ending till the 11th...
Don't expect to be in the top 25% but am damn sure gonna try...

Last edited:
I have this account in system in a Phantom - with a jump out already plotted...
I intend to livestream the event, so hope Frontier will live up to the hype! I'll probably end up with a rebuy if it all goes a bit fuzzy, but it will be fun regardless.
If a rebuy is all that is at stake we're good... :) Part of me really hopes we get some real consequences that hurt. I mean, they tweeted the "the galaxy will never be the same" trope... I do hope things live up to the hype that has been built up.

Well my computer just crashed while I was in the middle of an AX CZ in HIP22460. On one hand I hope I'll get back to the game before Tuesday and perhaps jump a system away to my carrier. On the other hand, I might just log in Tuesday to see what happened to the CZ. I'm intending on being close though 😬

All right, I'll play. To make the question MORE obvious: Where is your CMDR going to be? ;)
Where he has been for months - about 5000 LY outside the Bubble sleeping in his fleet carrier. I just don't think anything "big" is going to happen that will be directly observable (for example, a beam of light coming up from the planet that everyone can watch in real time). Now will there be big consequences? One sure would hope so after all this hype, but I suspect whatever those consequences are will remain in the game for quite some time, so I don't see any need to rush back to the Bubble.

I am hoping to have my BGS shenanigans wrapped up soon, then I'll be heading back to the Pleiades for some front row seats to the finale (for good or ill lol, popcorn and spare trousers packed so I'll be prepared!)

So, what's your plan? Where are you going to be next tuesday?
Well, I keep saying my commander will be maybe thinking about another unscheduled trip to the Crab Nebula but maybe not. Seriously, though, I may decide to camp outside the COL 70 Sector*, just in case it opens up. Don't think it'll happen on Tuesday but might happen on Thargsday, so we'll see what happens. No particular star system picked out yet; I'll just head that way until I can't go any further.

*Originally thought it might open up once Odyssey dropped. I was half-way to Beagle Point when Odyssey started.

Top Bottom