So where are you going to be on tuesday?

I'm out in the boonies, about 15,000LY from the bubble. I have an Alt in the bubble, if it turns out that I need to do or see something there.

But I'm not expecting there to be a vital need.

I'm more expecting that there will be some sort of change in Thargoid behavior, but they will remain optional content.

We shall see.

My plan is to add another 1,500 tons of tritium to my carrier, move it away from all three bubbles (human, thargoid and especially guardian (really think that card is about to get played)), then I'm gonna fly over to see what happens (but I'm not gonna dock at any stations so when we all get killed I'll spawn back at my carrier). I've never fired on a t-goid and don't have any guardian tech in my ships (except guardian fighters) so I hope they respect that.... but I'm off that day so I'm definitely gonna join the party.

I have a number of accounts (yes, I love ED) so my main account will be in HIP 22460 waiting to explode, lol. One of my alt accounts will be parked next to a Thargoid site and one of my alt accounts will be parked next to a Guardian site. Another alt account is safely (maybe?) parked out at Colonia.

On my way to Falmouth, Caines restaurant, red arrows and craig Charles funk n soul show. It’s the best choice, honest.

I'm going to that on Friday, Chepstow Castle.

By then we'll know eh? On sabbatical to bubble from Colonia, I'm in range to see what happens. My interest in Thargoids is mostly mostly scientific but I've seen enough burned out stations and ships to have made a small contribution to protecting the Proteus Wave CG while collecting those samples. A survivor of The Gnosis Incident (I stayed below deck laughing like a maniac) will be stationed off the bow of Bright Sentinel with shields up an escape route laid in for the burn and will be interested to find out if it pushes the Thargoids back, brings bigger ones out of the woodwork or turns out to be the biggest hoax since Star Citizen.

I'll be at work in all likelihood, unless the emergency plumbing repairs at home take one additional day: in that case I'll be overseeing the progress with a HOTAS.
In any case, as I engage with every single PvE game loop in ED, I wouldn't forgive myself for not being there, if I get a chance.
My main CMDR would be right in the middle of the chaos (mostly related to servers overload, rather lore reasons).

Apart from rumors and U13, do we have any proof that something will happen on Tuesday?

If the plan is to gather us and pull us into a black hole (or something) would that happen the day they release U13?

Apart from rumors and U13, do we have any proof that something will happen on Tuesday?

If the plan is to gather us and pull us into a black hole (or something) would that happen the day they release U13?
Well there's a tweet from Frontier on friday that says "Update 13 and the conclusion of the Azimuth Saga land on Tuesday" that could be interpreted as "something happens tuesday". Then again their twitter weapon countdown thingie seems to align with a weapon launch on thursday, so maybe the tweet only refers to the ending being available in the game files. But then again again who says the weapon makes it to the end of the countdown :D? It might as well blow up in the charging stage...

Anyway, if it makes people sleep better we could extend the questions to "where are you going to be next week. Better?

Top Bottom