So you want to know about the Formidine Rift? (Part 3)

Just because people have been talking about it.

This is a Witchspace tunnel at Hawkin's Gap.

[video=youtube_share;uzeyfB49BWc]https://youtu.be/uzeyfB49BWc[/video]

Just because people have been talking about it.

This is a Witchspace tunnel at Hawkin's Gap.

https://youtu.be/uzeyfB49BWc

Does look different from the yellow clouds in there never noticed them before But I don't think we can 100% days it's from the alien ships inderticding for all we know it could caused by something else and that the alien ships are actually concerned about this change and are investigating it themselves or we could be completely wrong and FD just changed how it looks in certain areas just for the sake of it

Last edited:
Wow. A dev post and then a sticky in the same week.

Sorry to break it guys, we're no longer a fringe thread.

Now: we have at least 2 more outposts to find each in the rift, conflux and Hawkins.

Starting first full day of recon on EAFOTS GL-Y E2 6. I've landed near the rim of the 2nd largest crater in a group of 3 forming a nice triangle.

Current coordinates -13.1515, 76.0453

Will be sticking to this triangle area for the day. So far just rocks. Anything interesting pops up I'll be sure to let you know

Starting first full day of recon on EAFOTS GL-Y E2 6. I've landed near the rim of the 2nd largest crater in a group of 3 forming a nice triangle.

Current coordinates -13.1515, 76.0453

Will be sticking to this triangle area for the day. So far just rocks. Anything interesting pops up I'll be sure to let you know

Are you in Open ? Ive been on that rock for 6 hours now...nothing yet

Are you in Open ? Ive been on that rock for 6 hours now...nothing yet

Yes, arrived last night, skimmed some canyons then checked the planetary map for any notable terrain features to examine today.

Without knowing where to look there is a lot of ground to cover, no guarantees there even is a base here I guess, but it seems logical. Both found locations are beta sites, seems natural that there would be other sites, alpha and gamma at other rally points. But then, what are the chances that both found sites would be beta?
I'm content to scour for now until a better idea or more clues surface

Top Bottom