Game Discussions Something is afoot at Fdev!

New picture
Source: https://twitter.com/frontierdev/status/1298642871072038912

EgW0zi-WkAAHkwi
Definitely like a "How many Safety Issues can you spot in this picture?" competition 🤭

I am sure it they are quite different, but from the look of things, must still say it's unfortunate for it to release so shortly after Carrion. :7

After the second picture, I was about to joke that that was clearly Wizball and Catellite growing there in the tank. -I'd possibly be up for Sensible reuniting and rebooting that IP with Frontier as publisher. :7

I am sure it they are quite different, but from the look of things, must still say it's unfortunate for it to release so shortly after Carrion. :7

After the second picture, I was about to joke that that was clearly Wizball and Catellite growing there in the tank. -I'd possibly be up for Sensible reuniting and rebooting that IP with Frontier as publisher. :7
It looks more like a copy paste of heave ho. ( Which is pretty fun)

Wizball was great co-op back in the day, I'm not sure the mechanics would hold up today though (mainly the colouring in the landscape part).

Top Bottom