Soontill Relics, the Regor Permit Sector and DB's cryptic hints....

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
First, keep on keeping on. This search for a needle in a haystack is awesome to keep track of...

Second, suggestion- Cargo scan everything in a USS....maybe the item you are looking for is within a cargo hold and you have to pirate it...

Finally, on a more 'humorous' note...anyone think that maybe David is humming this:

[video=youtube;oavMtUWDBTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM[/video]

Last edited:
Single canister as bait. SSS in Lave. I didn't count how many Anacondas spawned in but there were many, many Anacondas.

One of my wing mates just found one the same near Volungu - he texted just as you replied, lol. I'm hoping to get on shortly to have a listen. Not related to the main quest but you never know, this thread has opened my ears to the game. ;)

Last edited:
I have been following this thread from the beginning and read every post. More and more I'm starting to think we are maybe looking at completely the wrong way.
Thinking about some new ideas and possibilities just because I really liked reading the different ideas CMDR's had about the ways to find the UA. (and i don't think searching in WSS or SSS is not a good idea anymore)

Is there a chance the UA could be found when another rare canister is destroyed (shooting at it but not ramming for instance). Or that it happens when you keep a rare canister in your cargo hold. Or maybe it has something to do with the type of ship you have.

Another suggestion; I've read that some of you are doing missions in the Old Worlds. Has anyone tried some of this special missions and abandonned the main mission to do the secondary mission when an npc shows up? I'm about 800ly out exploring so i'm just helping in keeping my eye out for WSS in deep space, but i'm loving this thread and following every bit about it.

Fly Safe!

No but I think AI relics and UA may be just as rare as each other. So showing that one spawned for me may give some people hope =)

Yesterday I got both of these.

ktTvLDH.png

Define deep space. It's most probably found in systems inside and around inhabited space (among others) but still in space. Even taken literally "Deep Space" can be found inside any system, even Sol. We don't know what DB meant. We need to be careful what is stated as fact. We need to stay objective and scientific.

Oooohh Steve.... deep space talking about exploring and finding something like celestial objects in ED what can means? Travelling between sol and pluto?

No but I think AI relics and UA may be just as rare as each other. So showing that one spawned for me may give some people hope =)

But AI relics and AA are been found by a lot of people, yet UA by nobody (even RedEye doubts his previous statements). Or dit i miss something and are there other records of people finding UA but destroying it or something like that. I did not found anything in this thread.

Only SpaceTexan is giving an indication he knows something; but there is no evidence whatsoever that anybody has found more than looking into the game files (which you shouldn't do btw ;) )

First, keep on keeping on. This search for a needle in a haystack is awesome to keep track of...

Second, suggestion- Cargo scan everything in a USS....maybe the item you are looking for is within a cargo hold and you have to pirate it...

Finally, on a more 'humorous' note...anyone think that maybe David is humming this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

nice that's our official UA hunters soundtrack ;)

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh were are you???

Wow! Is this legit? This is the first time a picture shows up from inside the cargo hold of another ship!
(sorry about my doubts earlier in the search in SSS and WSS)
I'm pretty excited! Sorry i can't come to help you ;)

Every CMDR has to come and help and try to figure it out. I just hope there won't be anyone trolling and ramming into the thing when we finally have it :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom