IMPORTANT: Spooky Pack new DLC coming soon!

cant see the dlc on steam or the frontiershop yet

the download isnt visible on the steam store page and on the frontier shop, when will we be able to purchase the dlc?

He guys,
I am super excited for the DLC and can't wait to work with it, but I have a question on buying it.

My brother and I share the game, but over different computers (via Steam Family Sharing) and eventhough I can run the game as it is supposed to, I am curious if I could buy the DLC on my PC or if that needs to be done on his PC, since he bought the game and thus his computer is the main computer holding the game.

As said, the game works fine and I can download things from the workshop, so thats all good. The only problem I noticed is that I can't upload something to the workshop (which is not that necessary for me anyway), but might that same problem work out if I buy the DLC on my 'secondary' computer? In other words; can I buy the DLC and make it work for the both of us, or does he needs to buy it?

I am asking this to make sure we buy it the correct way, and not waste 10 bucks on something which will not work :p

Thanks in advance.
Blue Spirit

I should work in theory, but it may not allow you to purchase the DLC since you do not own the game. I gifted my nephew Total War: Warhammer 2 and its came with DLC which works with the first game (he use's Family Sharing for the first game with my account) He confirmed it worked this weekend. i.e He owns specific DLC but not the game.

Gifting the DLC should work. I would get your brother just to buy the DLC to be on the safe side. It varies from game to game.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you for the healthy discussion on this thread. We really appreciate your feedback and it helps give us an insight into your thoughts and expectations, so do keep being active! I do want to emphasize to keep it respectful; we understand you feel passionately about Planet Coaster and we love that about you, but let's keep doing that in the positive, kind manner we know this wonderful community for!

The Update will go live later today; as soon as it's there I will post the Update notes in the News section of the forum.

[heart]
Bo

Just wanted to say thank you for the healthy discussion on this thread. We really appreciate your feedback and it helps give us an insight into your thoughts and expectations, so do keep being active! I do want to emphasize to keep it respectful; we understand you feel passionately about Planet Coaster and we love that about you, but let's keep doing that in the positive, kind manner we know this wonderful community for!

The Update will go live later today; as soon as it's there I will post the Update notes in the News section of the forum.

giphy.gif

*Twiddles thumbs*

Last edited:
Anyway, let’s get a little bit of positivity back in this thread.

What features are people most looking forward to seeing/working with? Really can’t wait to see the track ride and the bookcase feature.

Also the ghost/reaper anamatronics I hope I’ve seen.

The piece that has sold it for me is the crumbled wall/rubble parts! One of my parks is themed around old dilapidated fortifications and those pieces will fit in perfectly. Weirdly enough, spooky was always my least favourite theme in RCT3, but now I'm really excited to get on building a spooky themed area in one of my parks, the new tracked ride will fit in perfectly![up]

Hi Bo,

Very good to ask people to keep it nice and respectfull. This great game,you and your great team desirve nothing more than respect. Still there are some whishes that are coming back in a lot of threads on this forum. Perhaps good to take out a top 20 and let people know what will be done with it. Is somebody working on it, will it be availble later in a DLC or perhaps it will not come within the next 6 months.

Like the boat ride, animal anamtronics, more scenery etc.

This gives people a better feeling of what to expect. At this point within 5 days there was nothing and than there is a dlc with al the nice spooky thing in it.

Sorry for my bad englisch but as a dutch guy i do my best hahahaha.

Greetings

What sold it to me was, it's a Frontier Developments quality add-on and Ed and Bo being the 'best community liaison live stream team' any company could have [up][squeeeeee]

Still there are some whishes that are coming back in a lot of threads on this forum. Perhaps good to take out a top 20 and let people know what will be done with it. Is somebody working on it, will it be availble later in a DLC or perhaps it will not come within the next 6 months.

Like the boat ride, animal anamtronics, more scenery etc.

With all due respect (and I think even Vampiro will accept) boat rides and animal animatronics are hardly something realistically of high priority on the wish list. As always if they're in a situation where they're comfortable announcing them I'm sure they'll do so, until then we wait and see [cool]

What Time?

Hi everyone!

[heart]
Bo

Soooo what time is that in American EST?[weird][bored]

Just watched the release video. I am thoroughly impressed!! Just incredible. I can't believe all the animated objects!! Big thanks to the developers!

Top Bottom