Spring dlc Speculation 2023

of course, not a day has passed since the dlc annoucement and already new dlc speculation hahaha I'm think the next dlc would be maybe another animal pack? because there is two scenery packs one after a one. what theme for dlc I have few options, the biome based packs: rainforest, mountains, desert, Shrubland. Theme based Pack: maybe some kind of easter pack? it would be scenery pack probably. and of course the highly requested aviary/bird/avian pack OR aquarium pack also have great potential.

but yeah that's what I expect, but let's first get the grasslands animal pack (because It's just fantastic pack) and then I'm think we should start to talk about speculation.

Birds would be awesome for a Spring DLC, but might as well not be the next DLC. I suppose we will be getting a scenery pack next, so... Islands pack? I think a Tasmanian Devil will most likely come and it could be a nice star animal for it.
Bearing in mind we got two scenery packs in a row, I suppose it is possible that we get two animal packs in a row.

Alright so personally I don't believe the 'big one' aka the birds dlc is going to be the spring dlc but maybe introducing 1 or 2 walkthrough exhibit birds following the pattern that follows with twilight and grasslands. Its great we finally have the emu and even butterflies which holds a wonderful future of birds. However there's so much more to birds of course but just an example

Ideally this is another animal pack maybe looking into islands or rainforests with some many wishlist animals in both locations. But I don't believe we can follow - oh it's spring it's must be something spring related like bird songs or whatever. So islands can feature Tasmanian devil, fossa, another kind of penguin for example, while rainforests could look into a south America / Africa theme looking at monkeys, sloth, tropical birds etc

But can't forget the new exciting grasslands pack even with our speculation desires

Last edited:
My personal hope that has a decent possibility of coming true would be an Islands Pack with Tasmanian devil, North Island brown kiwi, fossa and a tree kangaroo alongside a Polynesian-esque scenery set. Maybe they could even have a selection of Malesian/Melanesian lorikeet or lory species as the walkthrough exhibit animals in a similiar manner to the butterflies?

Im going with a birds pack. And i feel like if don’t get it then, it’s probably not coming. Though individual birds can still show up in packs

Jesus you all are impatient with this stuff LOL
3jgukd.png

Top Bottom