Squadrons Questions &RP

Hi, a question about squadrons and also RP. Can you be a member of multiple squadrons? Interested in Hutton Orbital Truckers and the East India Company. But I am also interested in RP, like actually pretending to be a space trucker or bounty Hunter, going like: “9-15 CSV Normandy, transferring cargo now..” Is that possible in Elite?

It depends what you mean by RP

Regarding "Squadrons " while it is true you can only "Join" one squadron at a time you are able to find groups that are indepentent enough to allow you to support them with out requiring ALL your game time my RP for the last half year has been Anarchy,s and Outlaws and my only issue has been X Play limiting seeing team mates as im on PS4 Im on various discords with similar interests , I get plenty of trucking doing BGS and Robbery and I fly 95% in open ,why not approach the two you mentioned and see what they say

It depends what you mean by RP

Regarding "Squadrons " while it is true you can only "Join" one squadron at a time you are able to find groups that are indepentent enough to allow you to support them with out requiring ALL your game time my RP for the last half year has been Anarchy,s and Outlaws and my only issue has been X Play limiting seeing team mates as im on PS4 Im on various discords with similar interests , I get plenty of trucking doing BGS and Robbery and I fly 95% in open ,why not approach the two you mentioned and see what they say
Well I actually meant something like talking over my mic to dudes pretending to be a space pilot.

Yup as Bump say, discord is a good way into accessing squadrons and their voice comms. Some groups have teamspeak servers too which helps if discord is being unreliable. Check out squadrons in game like you have and apply for one - some will let you join their discord even if not a squadron member too, which would give you an option to rp like you want.

Many voice channels degenerate quickly though into silliness like ours does, but it depends what you want really. Have a good look around, but I recommend being part of a squadron as it expands the game in a way that you don't always get if playing solo.

Good luck man,
The Hat :)

Top Bottom