Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Lol, just checked the bug site, and the carrack tag has 500 reports already :D

7jrq4oD.jpg

I have not posted in a log time, I’ve been to busy playing SC. The PTU has been extremely stable for me and its been a blast.

I’m just posting here to say that CIG just released Elite Dangerous Anaconda! The Carrack is awesome, I’m so tempted to upgrade my 600i to it, its that good.

We are using it as a home away from home for the syndicate. It can easily hold two M50’s in the hangar, which are super fun to fight in, and to go low and fast.

Basically the M50 is the perfect SLF!

Hope all is well with everyone.
So many happy citizens 😂 Looking at spectrum

This one is shocking https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...3/thread/new-targeting-ui-reworks-suggestions 😱

and so on...

You must be a very special person if anyone else has stability problems and you not...

It can easily hold two M50’s in the hangar, which are super fun to fight in, and to go low and fast.

Do the launched fighters retain momentum now? Or do they still stop dead when they leave the mothership’s physics grid?

(As beautifully demonstrated by this 890J footage, which I can’t stop posting ;))

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXdtlyk4KUc&t=18s

I have not posted in a log time,

I thought we hadn't had anyone spreading the Good Word recently.

I’ve been to busy playing SC.

Of course you have. Its not like anyone expects you to report playing anything else.

The PTU has been extremely stable for me and its been a blast.

Of course it has, none of the bugs other people are encountering right?

I’m just posting here to say that CIG just released Elite Dangerous Anaconda!

That's a slur on the Anaconda.

The Carrack is awesome, I’m so tempted to upgrade my 600i to it, its that good.

Its pretty meh. Generic sci-fi looking spaceship, one of CIGs less inspired ships, and that's up against some pretty stiff competition of uninspired ships.

We are using it as a home away from home for the syndicate.

You mean you and few friends are using it to move around? How unusual in a space game using a spaceship to travel!

It can easily hold two M50’s in the hangar, which are super fun to fight in, and to go low and fast.

So, you can dock and undock those ships without problems? Without the local physics grids going wonky and randomly causing ships to explode and people to die? Can you please show a video of this?

Hmm... couching things in terms of ED isn't doing you any favours you know. SC should be able to stand on its own two feet rather than trying to compare it to superior and released products :p

Hope all is well with everyone.

Yeah, i think we are good. We've just been having laughs about the ongoing mess that is called Store Citizen.

I’m just posting here to say that CIG just released Elite Dangerous Anaconda! The Carrack is awesome, I’m so tempted to upgrade my 600i to it, its that good.

It's really down to taste, but I agree with you on one part: it does have a strong Anaconda vibe. However in my case, it means I find it pretty much as ugly. It looks like an Anaconda with ears, but that's neither better nor worse, it's just some horizontal progression on ugly. :D

If from a stats perspective the Carrack is that good, then it might be a perfect mirror of the Anaconda: totally ugly but way too good on paper compared to the rest of the far better looking lineup.

Yes, that is exactly how an equity investment works 🤣 🤣 🤣

Okay, then explain how equity investments work, covering preference shares and how the pecking order is established should things collapse. (As a 'hint', institutional investors 'usually' come first.)

For reference...

As an aside, is everything connected with SC stuck on repeat? (Asking for a friend.)

As an aside, is everything connected with SC stuck on repeat? (Asking for a friend.)

Not my fault you are repeatedly horribly mistaken.

Sorry I don't do videos. Nor do I know how to tag something as a spoiler. Here are some photos of me out and about messing around.

Headed down on a beautiful VFR Day to do some speed work.
2020-02-25_16-00-46.614 (2).jpg

It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be, but, still VFR to SVFR.
2020-02-25_16-02-44.903 (2).jpg

Opening up the Hangar bay and conducting a Pre-flight inspection!
2020-02-25_16-05-46.801 (2).jpg

Doing some speed runs, VFR Over the top
2020-02-25_16-18-36.949 (2).jpg

Heading down to see how bad it was on the deck and stretch out my feet.
2020-02-25_16-07-48.921 (2).jpg

Decided to get out and throw some snowballs.
2020-02-25_16-13-43.252 (2).jpg

Different landing spot, but wanted to walk to a hill top and check out the view.
2020-02-25_16-22-16.657 (2).jpg

Grab your "bargain" Carrack now, before prices go up up up!

• Both the 2948 UEE Exploration Pack and 2948 Exploration Megapack will be updated to 2950 versions once the Carrack releases. If you were interested in obtaining one of these packs before they go up in price, you have a little bit of time left.
  • We know that many of you are curious about the white Expedition version of the Carrack. If you already own a Carrack, you will not have to get a second Carrack just to get this skin. We're setting it up so you can simply upgrade your existing Carrack to the newly skinned version - more details when the Carrack drops.

Sorry I don't do videos. Nor do I know how to tag something as a spoiler. Here are some photos of me out and about messing around.

Headed down on a beautiful VFR Day to do some speed work.

It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be, but, still VFR to SVFR.

Opening up the Hangar bay and conducting a Pre-flight inspection!

Doing some speed runs, VFR Over the top

Heading down to see how bad it was on the deck and stretch out my feet.

Decided to get out and throw some snowballs.

Different landing spot, but wanted to walk to a hill top and check out the view.

Is something wrong with your graphic settings? The screenshots looking realy outdated from the graphic side.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom