Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Jared apparently got a 5 year visa and will be moving to the UK in January or February I think
Thought the UK was against all these damn foreigners coming over and stealing our jobs!

There again, where would they find a brit willing to lie for Chris?

Oh wait, Spectrum probably has a few willing to do it.

Community Manager guy almost everyone in the community loves will be gone soon! Trust me! 90 Days tops!

1BPUMw0.png

ZGJC4WQ.png
Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1223681814?t=1h38m29s

---

As with all things Agent, always best to take with a nice shovel of salt, as he says himself.

His sources on Turbulent related stuff have had a good track record in recent years though.

I wouldn't be that surprised if a Montreal-based CM starts edging their way centre stage ;)

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1223681814?t=1h38m29s

---

As with all things Agent, always best to take with a nice shovel of salt, as he says himself.

His sources on Turbulent related stuff have had a good track record in recent years though.

I wouldn't be that surprised if a Montreal-based CM starts edging their way centre stage ;)
SaltE Mike gonna Salt, Bots gonna bot.
But yeah I seriously doubt that some montreal CM nobody's ever seen before will start "edging their way centre stage"

Agent 2022:
  • only employee left at CIG proper now a potted plant
  • New CIG Studio actually Turbulent because... reasons
  • Jared Huckaby will be gone by tomorrow, becomes moderator on the refunds sub
  • Despite raking in millions a month, project is deemed a failure by Chris and will collapse next week

Probably should dig up the statement, but to me it sounded like that is exactly what they were planning over the coming years and its what the mayor of manchester seemed to be getting all giddy about.

Here we go:

It appears that the 400 people from Wilmslow will move to Manchester (well, it is practically Manchester), so those might count towards the 1000 planned.

But it says new jobs, and since Wilmslow is practically Manchester its a bit like robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Different county councils with different budgetary management, local tax systems and constraints...the UK at it's finest :)

Back
Top Bottom