Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Well, yes. In a live game you totally would take money back from players if it was done in error - look at Rockforth in 'the other game' for instance.

ofc it makes less sense to take it back in an Alpha, especially when you already announced there would be a wipe in the next update. 10 years in and they haven't realised people don't like to lose stuff, even if it was a bank error in their favour :)

Oh that's understood, however players who are earning money doing in game content are being reset to a minimum amount each time they log on, this is the "no reason at all" bit.

1. FPS is still a bit desynced and buggy. Actor clipping and position seems to hiccup and freeze, then you're dead.

2. 9tails are constantly warping behind and on players causing incapacitated status.

3. The AI seem to go brain dead and not fight back half of the time if you constantly move.

• At one point, I was being shot by a floating P4 AR that was in a spawn closet next to an elevator I was coming out of. My return fire did nothing. This seems unfair.

Finally, there are bugs that need fixing - LT's spawning inside of walls so the event can't continue, AA doesn't get disabled when you turn off the IFFI, server slows to a crawl so nobody can drink water and any water you drop for your teammates despawns right away, stuff like that.

Fix the ELEVATORS! Can't do the mission if we can't get in the elevators!!

mcu0whzcwoe91.png

Pfft, they clearly should take a break and come back again in 2 years. /s

Just play the game and grind it back, stop complaining LMAO. You care so much to not play the game because of AUEC, goes to show you dont really enjoy the game at all.

Stop complaining! Shut up and play the game! You don't enjoy the game! You don't understand fidelity development!

For most of us who welcomed a proper wipe, the perma resetting aUEC is the ultimately annoying thing. I logged in this morning with a rather stingy 20k in the bank, so I'm really glad I went round buying all my bits of ship bling last night...QT drives, shields and the like...before they wiped our ill gotten gains...All this is considering I should start with 500k minimum after a full wipe, not 20k, not 50k...500k aUEC.

Anyway, popped off for an hour or so in the ROC mining hadanite, got my balance up to a more healthy 300k...logged out, logged back in again an hour later and I was back to 20k :rolleyes:

Randomly adjusting the numbers again...on a weekend when it's unlikely there'll be a fix until Monday earliest...well done Ci~G :D

Last edited:
What, you don't enjoy grinding fake currency in an alpha over and over? Mining is fun! :)
I've been around long enough to remember what it was like being wiped every patch. For most of us SC veterans, a random wipe doesn't matter to us quite as much as it does for the newbies who've never had to suffer it...all this semi-persistent aUEC and being able to buy ships in game stuff has only been around since 3.8 :)

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Randomly adjusting the numbers again...on a weekend when it's unlikely there'll be a fix until Monday earliest...well done Ci~G :D
Totally incapable of even handling just a wipe and basic account assets. And this is the same company people have trusted with half a billion USD to allegedly develop the most ambitious space game of all times.

lol

Last edited:
Totally incapable of even handling just a wipe and basic account assets. And this is the same company people have trusted with half a billion USD to allegedly develop the most ambitious space game of all times.

lol
So...if they had let the accountants, lawyers and marketing team handle the wipe instead of some paltry game programmers, there might have been less problems then? :whistle:

The devs aren't the ones counting the money at Ci~G...and I get the general idea that the snakes who do all the bean counting are pretty shrewd when parting folk from their cash but pretty crap at doing anything else ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom