Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

In theory you can flip downed people over to access goods physically stored on their front. And it also means you can be knocked backwards cinematically by events.
Ah, so a bit like getting knocked down in Skyrim or a few other games I’ve played. Having to turn the body over to loot the front seems a bit of a faff - although my modded SkyrimVR allows me to move ragdolled characters, it’s much easier to just open the loot menu or use the HIGGS method of grabbing highlighted armour.

Why you would want want to purposefully lie on your back though - that’s the gameplay I’m missing here 😁

Ah, so a bit like getting knocked down in Skyrim or a few other games I’ve played. Having to turn the body over to loot the front seems a bit of a faff - although my modded SkyrimVR allows me to move ragdolled characters, it’s much easier to just open the loot menu or use the HIGGS method of grabbing highlighted armour.

Why you would want want to purposefully lie on your back though - that’s the gameplay I’m missing here 😁

To lie in a space gutter, looking at the stars?

Uh oh, even super white knight Boo Huxley is getting stroppy with CIG

image.png

I am excited for Lorville 5.0 though!

image.png

It's normal that Turbulent is the main team to provide content for SC, CIG hired them 2 years ago for this reason.

One of the goal of the Lorville revamp is to have larger buildings to be able to host interior missions.

Another one is to have race track in the city.

The third is to get rid of the no fly zone and let players fly near the ground with asset quality on par. This is not really content, but many players will enjoy it.
I'm well aware of what Turbulent do...and have done to date to bail out the PU content drought caused by the idiot Roberts and his obsession with his magnum opus. It's a pity you simply can't seem to acknowledge the same 🤷‍♂️

In RDR2 you turn bodies over to loot them. It happens automatically though you don't have to press a turn over button or anything. To be fair it looks far better than just seeing a progress bar or something

One of the goal of the Lorville revamp is to have larger buildings to be able to host interior missions.
No, the purpose of each and every one of the 'level rewrites' is to continue the project and the income without releasing a product. Otherwise you'd just stop rewriting and, you know, finish it? Or at least finish designing it.

All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again.”

Depends on what's above you.

I'm well aware of what Turbulent do...and have done to date to bail out the PU content drought caused by the idiot Roberts and his obsession with his magnum opus. It's a pity you simply can't seem to acknowledge the same 🤷‍♂️
But I acknowledge that CIG mainly work on SQ42. And I approve this priority given to SQ42.

It's so we can better hit you in your gollox. Running kick.

CIG have been building pipeline tech for so long that the pipelines need to be checked for leaks. Tier 0 - lie on your back is part of maintenance game play checking the pipes. The animation team have a 100 week project to animate arm movements and back ache. The AI team will be working at some point on maintenance schedules, so that the AI are scheduled to check pipes. Planned for Citizen Con 2024 is a pipe carrying transport called The Piper which carries a Pipe truck with crane. Price TBD.

Back
Top Bottom